I'm Thankful...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CRC, Nov 23, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

. . for my two babies . . . for thinking I am a cool Mom . . and appreciate me for what all we have gone thru . . .

. . for my special friends . . .that make me laugh . . and hold my hand thru troubled times . . .

. for my extended family.... . for the daily contact . . . and who never fail to make me smile . . .

. . for the Troops that protect and defend me and my country from harm . ....

. that I do live in pretty close to Paradise . . .and can give a " sigh " at the end of every day . . .

. . for my good health , that allows me freedom to feel alive every day . . .

. . and to my God . . that gives me peace thru all my troubles. . .and always listens . . .

. .and most importantly . . .

. . that I have found a peace within myself. that allows me to be content . . .with whatever comes my way . .

. .amen . . .

Happy Thanksgiving All Y'all!

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Okay, I'll throw mine in here.

I'm thankful that I have relatively good health. That I am once again on the career path that I have wanted for so long. That I'm no longer out in the cold and rain. That I'm able to find bits of wisdom from a bunch of great people and it is that wisdom that lets me hold on to my sanity for a little longer.

Happy Gobbler Day All. :D

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I'm thankful for everything... really everything.

Abilities; opportunities; that which I have and have had; friends; family; blessings; freedoms; challenges; and Love.

Most of all I'm thankful for Love and my ability to share it, one smile at a time.

I hope that you all have a wonderful, wonderful day.

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"Most of all I'm thankful for Love and my ability to share it, one smile at a time."

And you do it better than anyone I know.......

Thanks for just being Who, and What you are my sister P...

You are at the top of my gratitude list for today.....

:)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7