1. We are pleased to announce that Dunerunner has just joined the staff as a moderator. Please go easy on him while he feels his way thru the Survival Monkey jungle.

I'm Thankful...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CRC, Nov 23, 2006.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

. . for my two babies . . . for thinking I am a cool Mom . . and appreciate me for what all we have gone thru . . .

. . for my special friends . . .that make me laugh . . and hold my hand thru troubled times . . .

. for my extended family.... . for the daily contact . . . and who never fail to make me smile . . .

. . for the Troops that protect and defend me and my country from harm . ....

. that I do live in pretty close to Paradise . . .and can give a " sigh " at the end of every day . . .

. . for my good health , that allows me freedom to feel alive every day . . .

. . and to my God . . that gives me peace thru all my troubles. . .and always listens . . .

. .and most importantly . . .

. . that I have found a peace within myself. that allows me to be content . . .with whatever comes my way . .

. .amen . . .

Happy Thanksgiving All Y'all!

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Okay, I'll throw mine in here.

I'm thankful that I have relatively good health. That I am once again on the career path that I have wanted for so long. That I'm no longer out in the cold and rain. That I'm able to find bits of wisdom from a bunch of great people and it is that wisdom that lets me hold on to my sanity for a little longer.

Happy Gobbler Day All. :D

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I'm thankful for everything... really everything.

Abilities; opportunities; that which I have and have had; friends; family; blessings; freedoms; challenges; and Love.

Most of all I'm thankful for Love and my ability to share it, one smile at a time.

I hope that you all have a wonderful, wonderful day.

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"Most of all I'm thankful for Love and my ability to share it, one smile at a time."

And you do it better than anyone I know.......

Thanks for just being Who, and What you are my sister P...

You are at the top of my gratitude list for today.....

:)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7