Immigrant gang terrorizes French train passengers in a rampa

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by martin97, Jan 5, 2006.

1. martin97

martin97 Fuel busted Trucker. Founding Member

PARIS -- A gang of more than 20 youths -- thought to be North African immigrants -- terrorized hundreds of train passengers in a rampage of violence, robbery and sexual assault on New Year's Day, French officials said yesterday.
    The five-hour-long criminal frenzy was "totally unacceptable," French President Jacques Chirac told reporters. "Those guilty will be found and punished, as they deserve."
    The gang of between 20 and 30 youths boarded the train, heading from Nice on the French Riviera to Lyon, in eastern France, early on Jan. 1, as it carried 600 passengers home from New Year's Eve partying overnight.
    Once inside, they went wild, forcing passengers to hand over mobile phones and wallets, and slashing seats and breaking windows.
    A 20-year-old woman cornered by several of the marauders was sexually molested.
    "It was a real scene of pillage on the train," said the regional state prosecutor, Dominique Luigi, adding that the passengers were in a state of "panic."
    Train staff alerted police, and the train pulled into a station to wait. The three officers who initially turned up later were joined by reinforcements.
    A waitress in a bar near the station said two young women from the train had come inside in tears.
    "They told me there had been groping. They talked about sexual assaults. They were really traumatized," she said.
    The train resumed its journey with the heavy police presence on board but, just before Marseille, the youths pulled the emergency stop and many escaped.
    Only three -- two 19-year-old Moroccans and a minor, all living in France -- were arrested. Both men were being held for robbery and one also was facing charges of sexual assault. The minor was to be judged separately.
    Three others -- a man and two boys -- were arrested briefly in Marseille but were released despite reports they were carrying a knife, a screwdriver and a small amount of hashish.

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Re: Immigrant gang terrorizes French train passengers in a r

What's missing in this quote? If they are North African, then they are Moroccans....if Moraccans, muslim.

This is how clyde the bard/report would have begun this story after I finished my glass of non-french red wine:

A gang of more than 20 youths -- thought to be muslim, North African immigrant freeloaders -- terrorized......

fuck the french, fuck france, and the muzzies who call it home.

3. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Interesting that the French surrendered everything, including their women!

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

good point sniper, no asides about the men on the train stepping forward to protect their women. spineless french.

5. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"Unless they attack us - then we'll surrender." Thought I'd finish that sentence for him.

6. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Re: Immigrant gang terrorizes French train passengers in a r

[bow]

7. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Unarmed peasants. It's the french though, if they were armed they would still surrender.

8. aviationlifesupport

aviationlifesupport Monkey+++ Founding Member

the F word............................FRANCE.............

hey all ,

long time no post ,
    been a bit busy lately with my manic endevours etc ,

sorry to say but i live closer to them stinking french horses tools than most if not all in this forum ,
    we have the same crap going on over here in the UK all the time ,

when i think of fffffffffffffffffffff (sorry i can hardly bring myself to say it) FRANCE.......
    i can only think of one word ,
    UNGREATFUL !

and if i were tony blair i would only be able to say one thing to the frogs

[plz]

ALS

9. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

wb ALS!
    Good to see you...

10. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Glad to see you back our UK brethren.

11. aviationlifesupport

damn french........

HOWDY YA'LL !

good to be back ,
    been really busy lately and have not had much time to peruse the net etc ,

been busy selling and buying etc ,
    heh heh i see there is some tastey topics of conversation lately so i will make a point of popping back later today and having a snifter round ,

anybody got anything good for christmas ?
    all i got was a bag full of gucci kit and a hand job :lol:

davey

12. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

:lol:

13. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Damn Brit humor! [beer]

14. aviationlifesupport

damn crazey limey......

hey melbo/snipes ,

GIT R ' DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah you guys know what its like ,
    i just take the rough with the smooth ,

shit , and if you ever saw my wife you would know THATS a whole lotta rough ha ha

lord i appologise.................
    me and the starving pygmys down in new ginuea........

[ROFL]

davey

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7