Immigration and Gas Prices .....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 28, 2006.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

My mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal immigrants. To boycott oil companies or not; to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not, etc.

Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc. I have elected to solve both my gas and illegal immigrant problems by hiring illegal immigrants to push my car. They're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas.

2. ChemicalGal

ChemicalGal Monkey+++

I think Quigs has found the solution to our problems [applaud]

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[applaud] [bow] :lol: [LMAO]

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Could just hook them to a rickshaw. Sounds like a plan. [winkthumb]

5. Infidel

Infidel Guest

Once every so often I do a quck run into Downtown Los Angeles to deliver some very important contracts n such. Sometimes it comes up unexpected.
    It takes me about an hour on the freeway to drive there without traffic.
    Last time it was cutting pretty close to rush hour and to a dead line to have the contract signed in LA and then send it via Fed Ex before 6 PM

I left my office and headed straight ... to the Home Depot... I hired a mexican guy to drive with me in a carpool lane.

30 dollars for 2.5 hours

no rush hour traffic for me

THERE IS GOLD IN THEM HILLS

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The only thing this has done to me...is I won't travel nearly as much as I would like to...am used to ....

Living on an island, 13 miles long and 2 miles wide? I can fill up my Honda and drive for 3 weeks....

Now...going to Atlanta this week? I know the gas prices are going to do nothing but make me angry.....!

I kind of like Quigs idea........

and Infidel? That is hilarious! :lol:

7. B540glenn

B540glenn Should Be Working Founding Member

Don't you think you could have headed to the local mall and hired an American high school drop out to do the same? They have families to support too? Plus, he would have done it for $20 in quarters.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7