Imminent Food and Freebies Sale!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jun 18, 2008.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]As a courtesy, and to be as fair as possible, I am giving notice to our friends here of a very special sale that will be announced in the next few days.

This pre-announcement is to be sure that those of you who are interested are pre-positioned to take advantage before the goods you want are gone.

And believe me, some of these items WILL be gone pronto. More on that momentarily ...

First, what you want to do to be ready for this is to be sure you are a member of our buyers club. If you are, you are good. (This assumes you have been receiving our frequent bulk emails. If you have not--email me now at jcrefuge@safecastle.net with your email
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]address so I can check to make sure you have not been removed from our list. Please also make sure my email address is entered into your email admin as an address that you do NOT want blocked or sent into your spam folder.)

If you are not yet a member, it's a one-time $19 fee. That gets you at least 20% off everything in our store all the time AND FREE Shipping to the lower 48 as well. Simply join here today, and you will be added to our email list for first notice on the sale/giveaway details.

The Upcoming Food and Freebie Sale

I'm not releasing ALL the specifics here yet, but this is what I can say ...

1. Member purchases of any emergency storage food at the standard 20% discount, or of one or more of the special food package offers below, qualify for the giveaways.

2. Giveaways will include NukAlerts or portable shortwave radios with long-wire roll-out antennas and carry pouch (with qualifying food purchases of at least $439), and Maxpedition Merlin folding backpacks or Maratac bail-out bags (with qualifying food purchases of at least $219).

3. We have put together at least three specially discounted, AFFORDABLE storage food packages with additional price breaks for this offer.

The foods in these special packages will include another ever-popular Mountain House 3-#10 can case kit (we have the food on hand and ready to ship), Red Feather butter and cheese, B&M canned bread, white rice, whole wheat flour, and wildflower honey.

4. The freebies are available in limited quanitity as are the MH food kits. These are first-come, first serve offers, while supplies last. One freebie per customer.

5. This is a break-even (hopefully) kind of effort from us at Safecastle in order to get our members feeling good about where they stand, in spite of the prospect of food prices continuing to skyrocket into the foreseeable future. These deals are as good as it gets today, and tomorrow they will be missed dearly.
    [/FONT]

2. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

We gave the heads up here a few days ago that we were going to be launching this very special food and freebies sale.

This morning, our buyers club members got the email that we were opening up the doors. I finally just caught up enough to put the word out here now. All of this is selling fast. We knew it would--great prices on emergency storage food, including on a great variety of Mountain House cans AND FREE PREP GEAR thrown in for good measure, such as NukAlerts and Maxpedition Merlin fold-up backpacks, and more.

Unless things suddenly slow up, everything will be gone in days. So act now.

Here's the official announcement for this buy:

Last Mountain House Cans Opportunity till Fall
    PLUS Great Freebies Thrown In !!!

FREE NukAlerts, Maxpedition Merlins, Bail-Out Bags, and Compact SW Radios!
    Summer is here! To celebrate, we are today kicking off our excessively extravagant (and my son/accountant tells me foolish) Summer Food and Freebies Sale.

All of the items in this sale are available in very limited quantities, so there is no time to delay. (Orders are being taken now; shipping on everything begins June 27.)

In a nutshell ...

1. We have some of our famous 3-case/18-can Mountain House variety kits in hand and ready to ship. This represents the last large bulk MH order we placed right at the May 15 deadline when Mountain House stopped taking orders for cans until further notice. The next opportunity at MH cans will be in the fall (hopefully). Kit price for members on these is $439, shipping included to the lower 48!

2. We also have a couple of new Complementary food packages assembled for this sale. Package One includes a case of canned Yoders whole wheat flour, long grain white rice, and B&M bread. Package Two includes full cases of canned Red Feather butter and cheese. Both packages are $219 for our members, shipped to the lower 48. Plus ... you can add-on a one-gallon bucket of Wildflower Honey for just $49.

3. Those package prices with free shipping are great. But this is the crazy part. I am giving away a limited number of Nukalerts, Maxpedition Merlin folding backpacks, Bail-Out Bags, and compact shortwave radios with qualifying purchases. (One Freebie per customer.) Look around and see what these items are worth, and you'll see what my son means--"This is crazy!"

4. Navigate the Summer Food and FREEBIE sale here, and don't delay. We'll be out of stock in just days.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7