IMMINENT SHTF INDICATORS

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Jonas Parker, Oct 1, 2008.

1. overbore

overbore Monkey++

Sir, you are an optimist!!! In July 1914, the German Mark was 4.2 to One US Dollar; 4.2 to 1

Care to give a guess what is was in November 15 1923?
    Try 19.23 to one ; oh by the way,
    that is 19.234 TRILLION to one dollar!!

The paper was actually used for fuel in stoves as it cost less than wood or coal!

This was the result of printing more currency that had no backing and this is exactly what we are doing now. Anyone, someone, please tell me or us why we should expect different results from the same policies??? Have the laws of supply and demand been repealed??
    If you believe the "Spendocrats" [beat]and the False Messiah, I have some Confederate money to exchange for your beans; any takers??? They are going to print trillions of unbacked paper thereby converting valuable paper and ink into worthless fiat currency[shtf]. I think it is well past the time to convert some paper currency into items of value to you and your family.

Overbore

2. Jonas Parker

Jonas Parker Hooligan

Latest news stories (probably well-manipulated "leaks" from TPTB) are strongly hinting at a stock market shut-down next week. Whether this would include a "bank holiday" or not is unknown except to a highly placed few. Make your own guess. The much-vaunted "Plunge Protection Team" has run out of tricks.

Suggestions: get cash, get prepped, get ready. I wouldn't like to be living in a large city right now...

3. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

The last picture is what our currency will be worth in a short period.
    weimar. weimar2. money_to_burn.

4. QuietOne

QuietOne Monkey++

The D.C. thieves have read the same history. They're trying something new.
    In a depression, money in circulation goes down so prices go down.
    In an inflation, money in circulation goes up so prices go up.
    Right now, trillions of dollars of derivatives, CDOs and who knows what kinds of junk paper and digital assets are becoming worthless; all that stuff is the equivalent of money so the amount of money in circulation should go down. At the same time, gubments worldwide are pumping trillions of dollars into the finance system, which should cause the amount of money in circulation to go up.
    I think they're trying to balance it out.
    If it works you get the worst of both inflation and depression; your money is diluted by the money pumped into the system, prices go higher but jobs disappear. Guess who benefits? All those suffering rich corporate executives who get to keep their jobs and bonuses. And make big political contributions.

5. overbore

overbore Monkey++

Well Done Indeed, Sir!!!! A minor quibble[lolol] I would have put the false Messia's photo on the false money- seems appropriate---!!

Overbore

6. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Done deal.
    1000-dollars-obama.

7. andy

andy Monkey+++

thats just creepy

8. overbore

overbore Monkey++

You, Sir, are my kind of friend. Well done and thanks. Overbore

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Not enough zeros' even counting the big one in the middle!!.

10. Jonas Parker

Jonas Parker Hooligan

DJIA up 936 or 11%! Now THAT is the "dead cat bounce" of all time!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7