In the morgue

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Cruisin Sloth, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces. The coroner calls the police to show them what’s happened. A Detective Inspector is sent and is taken straight to the first body.
    "Englishman, 60, died of heart failure whilst making love to his mistress. Hence the enormous smile Inspector", says the Coroner.
    The DI is taken to the second dead man."Scotsman, 25, won a thousand pounds on the lottery, spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile."
    The DI is taken to the last body."Ah" says the coroner, "this is the most unusual one. Irishman 30, struck by lightning."
    "Why is he smiling then?" inquires the Inspector.
    "Thought he was having his picture taken, " replies the coroner.

TailorMadeHell likes this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

This guy has four daughters who all live at home. One Friday night the doorbell rings. The guy answers it and a kid standing there says
    "Hi, I’m Freddy. I’m here to pick up Betty. We’re gonna go eat spaghetti. Is she ready?"
    The man, slightly amused calls down his daughter and the two leave. A few minutes later the doorbell rings again and he answers. A kid standing there says
    "Hi, I’m Jim. I’m here to see Kim. We’re gonna go for a swim. Can I come in?"
    The guy, now perplexed, says yes and the two take off. Few minutes later the doorbell rings and again the father answers. A kid standing there says
    "Hi, I’m Joe. I’m here to pick up Flo. We’re gonna go to the show. Can she go?"
    The man, now kind of annoyed says yes and the two depart. Sure enough, after few minutes later the door rings and the father answers. A kid standing there says
    "Hi, I’m Chuck. ."
    and the father shot him.

Hairy, Yoldering and TailorMadeHell like this.
  3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[LMAO]

4. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

Guns don't kill people, fathers with pretty daughters do.

Tracy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7