Independence Day 2017

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

upload_2017-7-2_21-56-56.

Happy Independence Day Monkey's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Good one! History at least rhymes, if it doesn't repeat itself. What is the difference in borrowing money to pay for all that "free" sh** that some of our population wants our government to give them and building new palaces and maintaining a lavish lifestyle for the nobility that they wanted? Beats me, in both cases the common thread is that they want someone else to pay for their lifestyle.

3. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Yes sir! The war of English aggression! [flag]

4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I support my local Res during this holiday. They seem like the original badasses here. We are a close second. Happy 4th everyone. Meat. :D

Dunerunner and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Independence day is the only holiday that I really celebrate. No presents to buy, no religious crap to confuse you, no relatives coming from all over and over-staying their welcome, just friends, fireworks, BBQ, melons, and celebrating the sole motivation of life as a free man. King George, you can kiss my buttocks and many thanks for those that fought a monarchy to create corporate America.

6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Brexit - 1776.

It is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence 241 years ago on July 4, 1776.

Yee-haw.

Yard Dart, Dunerunner and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Freedom lost is rarely regained. Best we remember the origins of our liberty, lest we forget the price paid for what freedoms we have left today...

Happy Fourth of July...

Yard Dart and 3M-TA3 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7