Combat Studies Group Intel Training

Discussion in '3 Percent' started by survivalmonkey, Mar 17, 2016.

1. survivalmonkey

survivalmonkey Monkey+++

[​IMG]
    I had the privilege of attending Sam Culper's SHTF Intelligence course this last weekend in the Pacific Northwest and just wanted to take a moment to thank Sam for a very solid course and make a couple of observations.

People always ask me what they can be doing at this point in the game. I always respond with "training", and not just firearms and tactics training. The understanding and implementation of real-world intelligence skills is arguably every bit as important as the "hard skills" and probably more so for a large segment of the community; in other words, everyone can be playing a part in the "Great Game" (as Kipling put it), but not everyone can be running and gunning, so to speak.

As someone who spent a large portion of their military career engaged in reconnaissance and the "collecting" aspect of intelligence, it was good to spend some time in the S2 (Intel shop) shoes. There is a lot that goes into creating actionable intelligence and Sam's course does an excellent job in covering the necessary skills in a short amount of time.

I would encourage everyone to make the time to attend his course. It will be time well spent.

Continue reading...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7