Intelligent conversations with progressive liberals

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Salted Weapon, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

^^^^^^^

And so far their doing a damn good job dismantling this structure thats left.
    Question still stands I think is whats next, does one wait until all is lost and perhaps then have more support.
    Or rise soon before the flood engulfs us all.

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

This is exactly why I will not talk to Chris on Team Speak or any other Libtard for that matter.

Mindgrinder and Salted Weapon like this.
  3. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

We need to get congress to call Liberalism a mental illness because it truly is in all sense.
    they are like a sick dog that will start eating their own feet because they are hungry.

4. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

I get it but ignoring them is not a solution...in fact it's a huge part of how we got to this point. I engage them at every opportunity.
    The operative word there is ENGAGE.

5. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Ive tried that a couple times I need to be reminded to leave my bat at home though.

6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Actually, i agree, grinder. I have a friend who is a communist. We have some rather spirited conversations, and it keeps my wits straight, and my arguments in order.
    I hear all about what things aught to be (like, free, fair, paid for by someone else, sock it to the rich, ect) and i get to counter with rule of law, what the Constitution really says, and "find me one example in nature of "fair or free".
    Concider it prep for a debate or just practice for pulling the right arguments out in response to common noise heard in the media.

7. Mountainman

Only problem your going to run into is there are so many Libtards in congress that they will not admit they are mentally ill and most mentally ill people don't realize they are.

8. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

First step admitting they have a problem ;). I realize its partially tongue in cheek but in all seriousness they are as ill as ISIS is.
    Reality is a concept liberals are to ill to see.

Mountainman likes this.
  9. Mountainman

I'm sure the meaning of the word "ENGAGE" when it comes to Libtards has a completely different meaning between what you and I mean by it???

The main problem is their way of thinking brains do not work with facts and logic, it is much more simplistic and childlike. If I have a point of view and someone confronts me with facts and logic that I am wrong I will accept it and change my way of thinking. Libtards are not known for doing this very often and instead of accepting they are wrong will shut down, become confrontational, change the subject, claim right wing conspiracy, quote inaccurate so called facts among other ways of not accepting they are wrong.

So I basically will not deal with their bullshit and only want to "ENGAGE" them in my own way when the time comes.

GOG likes this.
  10. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Step away from the meth, my friend.

11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I refer them as Generation U as in useless.
    Before that Generation X, Still useless.
    Before that generation Q as in Quaalude, Still useless.

12. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

You did get that was all sarcasm right ?;):p

13. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

You did get that my response was humor, right? ;) :p

14. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

What ??? LOL ,

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7