1. The Topic of the Month for May 2017 is "Motivationals." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Interesting documentary Site

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by tacmotusn, Jun 13, 2011.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor Site Supporter+

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    chelloveck, Brokor and Falcon15 like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

That link still works, but the AUDIO has been disabled by YouTube per "copyright violations", probably a song in the video somewhere, so they disabled the entire audio track.

Marijuana: A Chronic History | Watch Free Documentary Online
    This is a different video about the same subject since I cannot find another copy of what you linked, Tac.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn Mosquito Sailor Site Supporter+

Brokor, I put up that particular documentary on a lark. Sorry it didn't work properly. I quickly went back and tried 3 others in different categories that all worked fine. Under Conspiracy I posted "Invisible Empire, A new World Order - full length". and Under Comedy I posted a link for "Penn and Teller, Bull***t! - season one".
    For all of you with a little time to kill, there really are some interesting video documentaries at this site.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Oh, it's not your fault, bud. It was a good call, and we can't predict how YouTube will react due to their "sponsors" since virtually anything can be copyrighted these days.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7