Interesting Friend Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I just received a friend request (which I denied) from this gentleman who has a very interesting perspective on the FBI:

YouTube - FBI can even be harassed

I immediately noticed his demeanor and his willingness to trust the FBI, saying that he "loves" them and has a special affection for Director Mueller, from "the bottom of his heart". He is trying to acquire money to push his own lawsuits through to punish internet users who "harass" others, with fines imposed and possible jail time, all in the name of instilling "love", and in his opinion, "to give a bounty to anyone who reports it". He claims that his lawsuits are "fantastic", while expressing his profound admiration for, what appears to be internet censorship in the form of government protection -which always comes in the form of violence and force, as many of us know.

I believe we have enough problems on our hands with over-sized government and the massive intrusion to our civil liberties, and another civilian "do-gooder" suck-up isn't helping matters one bit. Folks, I cannot stress how important it is to READ our constitution and become familiarized with the idea that government does not equal decency. Government is FORCE, it is often violent, and it does not alleviate problems -it only creates more problems and feeds power unto itself.

Comment below as you feel necessary.

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

On facebook I assume? Was it the Monkey facebook? Just asking. I am not on facebook. I have been asked to numerous times by various friends and relatives. I see no redeeming feature that can't be accomplished in other ways, and too many negatives with facebook. You just gave an example.

3. Brokor

No, it's on YouTube, where the video is located.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am an (ass)umption.

5. Brokor

Nah, it was comical though.

6. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

The guy's off his rocker. Completely delusional. He has an LEO 'wanna be' complex. As much as I'm not a fan of the fibbies, they aren't fans of people like this. Thank God!

Quite entertaining though.

Byte

7. Colt_Cowboy

Colt_Cowboy Monkey+

It's interesting that Montana is leading the fight to limit Federal jurisdiction. It seems there is legislation pending that would require any Federal agent wanting to serve a search or arrest warrant would need approval of the county sheriff. Interesting.

8. Joseph Thomas

Joseph Thomas Monkey+

That is the way it should be.[applaud]

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Heh. Yep, it will be one of the biggest "mine is bigger than yours" court cases. Another take on state's rights. [drooling]

10. eggs

eggs Monkey+

I think some people friend request people just to get you to watch their vids

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That would be ANY Federal Agent, ACCEPT A US MARSHAL..... They have jurisdiction EVERYWHERE, on US Territory....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7