Interesting History, Beautiful Photography

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Apr 17, 2015.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

A friend sent me this collection and I wanted to share them with you all. there are 21 images so I put them in an album. enjoy

Historic Photos | Survival Forums

2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

VERY Cool RH!! Thanks for sharing. I love looking at old pics(y)

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Most likely Gelatin Silver which rendered an incredible quality. The detail of the images fascinates me

Tully Mars likes this.
  4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

They are crystal clear. I know it was the only thing at the time, but there is a lot to be said for Black n white. I was really into photography during high school and with out a doubt my best stuff was with BnW. There is just something about it, the contrasts maybe.But like you said, it brings out the detail-to me at least.

RightHand likes this.
  5. RightHand

I have a preference for B & W for artistic purposes. Take the same image, one b & W and the other color and I will alwways be drawn to the B & W. Color is a story in itself and usually detracts from the subject, Usually....

Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  6. Bug

Bug Monkey+

So gifted

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
  7. Bug

Bug Monkey+

I am done dee I guess u got him..I don't know how to compete ..u have won I just want to let u know I am here after 25yrs. Think about That

If he did it to me he will do it to u

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7