Internet Apoc - false flag in progress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Dunno if yall have been following the much hyped ping war between spammers and profiteering defenders of the web...

That Internet War Apocalypse Is a Lie

Spotted a possible ff connection today...

They werent getting the desired fearzz..
    Expect more over the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
  2. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

So, do you think that the Powers That Be will use these false reports to shut things down and give our bank accounts a haircut? My boss thinks so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Mindgrinder likes this.
  3. Mindgrinder

I'm not sure what to think...but I got a pile of calls at work from freaked out customers and our NOC had absolutely no slowdowns caused by packet warring spammers.
    Considering the media hype for nothing....then some dudes getting caught trying to chop physical ocean fiber...seems VERY fishy to me.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If those Dudes were USA Operatives, they would have come from a Sub, and been Seals.... And would have never been seen...

mysterymet, Yard Dart and Mindgrinder like this.
  5. Mindgrinder

they would have been Al CIAda.

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not likely subs, too shallow, and probably too far from water deep enough to use one man towing gadgets. Seals, maybe, and the op would have been better planned. Bear in mind that the Med is nearly paved with fishing boats, so getting in wouldn't be too big a problem. What we don't know is how and who caught them. There's something fishy going on in that water.

7. Mindgrinder

My guts aint pointing fingers at USA anyway,,,
    It's just the way the memes are playing out through various globalist controlled media that is setting off the flags for me...

Divers Caught Trying to Cut Egypt's Undesea Internet Cable

"
    Web users have reported slower connections across Egypt since then.
    The firm, which carries traffic for other companies, said on Wednesday services had been restored only to report hours later another connection had been cut.
    Crimes rates have been rising across Egypt amid wider disorder triggered by the uprising that unseated Hosni Mubarak in 2011."
    --------------
    Egypt catches divers cutting internet cables | The Times of Israel
    "
    The statement was accompanied by a photo showing three young men, apparently Egyptian, staring up at the camera in what looks like an inflatable launch. It did not further details on who they were or why they would have wanted to cut a cable.
    Egypt's Internet services have been disrupted since March 22. Telecom Egypt executive manager Mohammed el-Nawawi told the private TV network CBC that the damage was caused by a ship, and there would be a full recovery today.
    "
    Here's the map
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/Cable_map18.svg

8. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Unless they wanted us to think they were from somewhere else, and use just that logic.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7