Introduction From AbbyL

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AbbyL, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Rodney Dangerfield....:Back to School" o_O

AbbyL likes this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I happen to be an accomplished home-made salsa taste tester if you get full, I mean tired...

3. Mountain mama

Mountain mama Monkey++

Welcome AbbyL!

AbbyL and Motomom34 like this.
  4. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

Thank You For the Welcome! I love the mountains and miss my nature trail hikes in various mountain areas I have visited. Such a beautiful place, so high up, from the Sierra Mountains to the Ozarks... Both places, so beautiful. =)

Thank you for the welcome! and yes, I do enjoy this site. Great site with interesting people who are so nice and funny and educated. =)

Yes, Indeed, Amen! My point and belief exactly! =)

Thank you for the welcome! Hopefully I do not assume wrongly, but guessing from your picture....Thank You for serving our country. May you and your company, and all you serve with to keep people safe & Free, Always be blessed for your labor of love. It is deeply appreciated. From a Sister who Understands! =) Huge hugs to you all. May you always be kept safe, guided by wisdom, understanding, eagle-eye observational skills, courage, strength and a heart of compassion where it is needed. =) Love, Respect and Prayers Always, Abagail

Thanks for the welcome. =) Stars At Night, Campfire Sight And Hot Coco Delight... LOL =)

Thank you for the welcome! May you have an awesome week and weekend. =)

Thank you fro the welcome. And I would have to agree, very intelligent understanding people with a great sense of humor here.. I enjoy the kind hospitality for sure. =)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
    Sapper John and Dunerunner like this.
  5. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

She said educated was not talking about me welcome to the fourm

AbbyL, GOG and Motomom34 like this.
  6. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

AbbyL and Dunerunner like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You are very educated in things. I have learned and gathered ideas from many of your videos. My son loves your videos also.

GOG and Bishop like this.
  8. covey leader

covey leader Practice makes perfect

Welcome to the tree from another Virginian.

AbbyL likes this.
  9. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Thank you

AbbyL, GOG and Motomom34 like this.
  10. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

Thank You for the welcome Bishop! In my opinion, we are all educated in one way or another; educated in life's classroom, self-educated, and/or formal higher-classroom educated... So we all have something to share from our personal learning experiences with room for everyone to learn and grow each day. =)

11. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

Thank you for the welcome, fellow Virginian! =) I love it up in the trees; much better perspective and overview of life, with far more reaching scope of vision eye-sight. =)

12. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

Thank you for the welcome! =)

GOG likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7