1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BAT1, Jan 30, 2007.

1. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Greetings to all here. I was on G&G forum last night when I found this link. Very glad to find like minded people that want to survive this mess we are in today. I've been in construction all my life, and I hope to be able to bring fresh ideas to the table here. [ with out being called a C/T or a nut.] I love to fish, hunt, mountain bike and drive my jeep. You even have the tin foil hat section. Funny how that stuff is coming true. I plan to be prepared for what comes in the future. I live in the TX. hill country, planning to move further out 200 miles or so as I'm 50ish. So howdy ya'll![touchdown]
  2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to the forum. I am from the hill country myself, although I am now living in East TX.
  3. RightHand

RightHand Pioneer in a New World Moderator Founding Member

Glad to meet you Bat1. Welcome.
  4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Nothing wrong with c/t( conspiracy theorists? here anyway, welcome to the fold...)
  5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Welcome to the Monkey... good to have ya.
  6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board!
  7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

welcome aboard
  9. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome aboard. Just curious, what is G&G?
  10. Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger Patriotic Pirate

Welcome to the board. You are not the only bushy-tailed rodent here![flag]
  11. Scavenger Flatbedder

Scavenger Flatbedder Scavenging The Wasteland

Howdy Bat1!
  12. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

WELCOME & say "HI!" to my granny
    as she's in the HILL COUNTRY as well!

13. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Thanks for the warm welcome. The G&G is the Gun and Game forum. I'm also a member of rimfirecentral.com, the firingline.com, the highroad.com, 1911.com. Yeah I'm a gun nut and ammo junkie, I love to hunt and fish, and plink. Some body has to stand up for the Constitution and the the 2nd amendment, with out that we wouldn't have the first. I "woke up" in 96 when I saw the communist manefesto over ruling the Constitution on a daily basis. I've been building up a "hope it don't happen" chest in case TSHTF. I really think Ron Paul is our last shot at sanity in Government. Got my handle from a movie. Trying to get everything organized for a move in to the sticks out in west Texas in the near future. [haay]
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary