Invisible Ink Tattoo for vaccine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ganado, Jun 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Exactly. I'm not anti vax, I'm anti branding. The precedent of "your body doesn't belong to you" is the dangerous part and it doesn't take much thought to see where that will lead.

Alf60, Yard Dart, mysterymet and 2 others like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Meat likes this.
  3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

They don't give a rat's patootie about a vaccination, but they DO care about branding the sheep.

Oddcaliber, Meat, Yard Dart and 6 others like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Gotta think that the brands will be different so the overlords will know their own when it comes time to distribute the herds.

Gator 45/70, Oddcaliber, Meat and 2 others like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Remember the last group that mandated children be tattooed...

Gator 45/70, Oddcaliber, Meat and 3 others like this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Tattooing and branding men , women and children has a long history...it's not a relatively recent concept....but then again, masters were then free to mark their chattel property as they wished.

[​IMG]

https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1216&context=mttlr

Until relatively recent times, when celebrities were to be seen more commonly wearing tatts, tattoos were mostly only seen on soldiers, sailors, and underworld identities. I don't favour tattoos...visible or invisible

Gator 45/70, Meat and Oddcaliber like this.
  7. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Don't have any tattoos myself unless I can join the Yakuza.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Topics like this do make me ponder other practices that are considered acceptable yet..........I’ll never forget that silent scream from the boy, “Breathe son for Pete’s sake. You’ll thank us later in the high school locker room!” :D

Ganado, Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I came with fingerprints and DNA my personality and body build, that is all I need to identify my self as an individual.
    As an aside note, God forbid His priests to have tattoos and ceremoniously cutting themselves as the pagan priests were known for.
    Tattoos IMO deface devalue the person. want to wear a picture on your self, use a T-shirt.

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Reminds me one of my favorite Bible Stories... Elijah & The Priests of Baal.....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Remember the fbi has nailed some rioting arsonists because they identified them by their tats.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No brand is brand differentiation in the case of ancient Israelites....just a way of identifying an in-group from an out group.

Body modification is a matter of personal taste...and provided that it is not compulsory or coerced...that is a private matter, and a private decision. By the ways...the ancient , and not so ancient Jews also have a cultural version of branding...at least as far as males are concerned...I thought God did not abide "ceremonious cutting"...A sign of divine inconsistency?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. Ganado
  2. oil pan 4
  3. oil pan 4
  4. john316
  5. OldDude49
  6. UncleMorgan
  7. stg58
  8. sec_monkey
  9. tulianr
  10. Yard Dart
  11. CATO