Iran and now Russia,USA,south China sea,

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oldman11, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Thanks. Please do not confuse my writing as condescending, that is not my intention. If I were to attempt to convey my actual attitude, and to use an example from fiction we may all identify with, it would be more akin to that of Frodo Baggins from the Lord of the Rings after he has completed the dangerous quest to destroy the one ring of power. After carrying the burden of insight gained from seeing what very few could ever see and witness, Frodo was forever changed by the exhausting effort of battling with evil. In the end, the smiles and laughter of his Hobbits, nor even the warmth of the sun could bring him back to the carefree, happy, and blissful reality so many enjoy and take for granted. He had to leave with the elves forever and let the fate of Middle Earth rest in the hands of mankind. What does this tell us about me, though? I am clearly not Frodo, that's fiction. But, I have seen with eyes un-blinded for much of this life, and I grow weary from seeing so many hopeless people living in this disillusioned age contributing to the very powers which enslave them. My goal has, and will continue to be clear --to attempt to break the illusory spell cast upon the masses. My tactics may be a little rough and curt, but my agenda is crystallized. Now, on the subject itself, war. Yes, not every war in the history of the world has been to empower corporations. But, I can say that the major wars since and including the fall of Napoleon can all be linked to the same cabal of wealthy, elite families and their machinations. This was my point. As for the mind, it will depend on your perspective. Many people are still of the "mind" that they exist merely as a physical being and have some sort of "spirit", and this thinking, this idea, is rooted in religious doctrine. Again, my point was to nudge the reader to possibly accept a different perspective. I am sorry you did not glean from my post much more than a bit of entertainment and feel like it was too abrasive, but I cannot expect everybody to get the full gravity of my intention right from the start. I also take no offense from your response, and I certainly do comprehend your position.

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Broker
    Sad to say but I think most of us on this forum see with 'Frodo' eyes. And, too many of us now are "...seeing so many hopeless people living in this disillusioned age contributing to the very powers which enslave them." It's true. And, it is hopeless...anyone who has see the real power of this country knows it's hopeless. And, the problems are so gigantic that they cannot be resolved so as we are doing is playing for time...

And, yes, "... the major wars since and including the fall of Napoleon can all be linked to the same cabal of wealthy, elite families and their machinations." We are in total agreement there. On another note, Napoleon wasn't the demon he was made out to be and truly created a Europe and a legal system that still stands today...but he wasn't in agreement with some very powerful men, to include the Pope so...Elba and, finally, Saint Helena.

But, your point really was about my advocating war with Russia... I can understand that, truly. For what? The Ukraine? A country so corrupt and so deep in debt that it's simple is not worth it in any regard. I really don't want to post a dissertation and I understand your thinking and mindset that we have problems here, even fascists here, possibly even fighting to do here - that we are coming to the crux of whether we will even exist as a free country or become like most of the rest of the so called 'free world', lemmings. So, I am not demeaning that 'cause' or even ignoring it. But, I believe Putin is a real danger and the last time we had men like him they carried the names of Hitler and Stalin and 50 million perished. This time? Who knows...?

Brokor likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Note to self: must by more ammo on payday!! ;)

Ganado likes this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It's mostly about the real estate itself and what it will provide for Russia...

Ukraine`s southern part is washed by the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov, and in the far south-west, by the Danube, the second longest (after the Volga) European river. Water-transport links are maintained with many countries of Europe, Asia, Africa and other continents via practically nonfreezing ports of the Black Sea, as well via the Sea of Azov and the Danube. The Danube and its navigable tributaries flow through seven European countries. Also, the distance to many countries is not long: for example, 180 km from Odesa to Constantsa (Romania) by sea, 340 km from Odesa to Varna (Bulgaria), 630 km from Odesa to Istanbul (Turkey). The Danube and its navigable tributaries in the eastern part of Western Europe and in Central Europe are an important natural potential for increasing Ukrainian export-import transportation by river.
    In the north-east, east and the south-east, Ukraine borders Russia`s industrialized regions (Central, Central Black Earth and North Caucasian); the distance is not very long to some other economic regions (Volga, Volga-Viatka,North-Western, Ural). Adjacent to Ukraine are the territories of Briansk, Kursk, Belgorod, Voronezh and Rostov oblasts of Russia. In the north, Ukraine borders Brest and Gomel oblasts of Belarus and in the south-west, Moldova. Ukraine`s borders with Russia, Belarus and Moldova are 4,200 km long.
    Intensive economic relationships between Ukraine and Russia, Georgia, Bulgaria and Turkey are maintained via the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.
    Historically, running through the territory of Ukraine, from the north to the south (down the Dnieper), was the important Varagians to the Greeks route by which diverse relations were maintained with the peoples of Northern Europe, Little Asia, the Black Sea region, the Crimea and other developed regions closely connected with the Roman empire and Greece. In the Crimea, the Northern Black Sea area and in the Azov area, there emerged many Greek cities having a high level of development of productive forces. This produced a most positive effect on the economy and culture of Kievan Rus in whose territory contemporary Ukraine was formed.
    Kievan Rus, particularly its western principalities, were situated close to the countries of feudal Western Europe and intensively traded with them by river and sea. There began to appear territorial labor division on a European scale. Drawn in that process were large territories, including India and the countries of the Middle East.And the trade routes between them and the Near East and India also passed through what is now Ukraine. In the 11th –12th centuries, however, the relocation of the world trade centers, caused by the crusades, to the eastern Mediterranean region and adjacent areas, deprived Kievan Rus of the advantages of its geographic position.
    Kievan Rus, specifically its southern and central parts located in the steppe and forest-steppe zones, became the barrier that shielded Europe from the nomadic peoples and tribes. This, on the one hand, weakened the economy of Rus-Ukraine, complicated its internal political situation and caused its decline but, on the other, helped the development of civilization in the West European countries. -link-

@Yard Dart I hear you, man. Good luck finding ammo! It's the most successful attempt yet at gun control thus far --creating ammunition scarcity. If this continues long enough and the economy continues to plummet, just the math alone indicates a large percentage of people won't even be able to afford ammunition eventually. And guns become nothing more than expensive clubs.

Ganado, kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

We have plenty of ammo supplies up here in the NW.... Frodo.... just have to have the cashola to procure. ;)

[​IMG]

Wolverines......

Brokor, Ganado, kellory and 1 other person like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

" Joque has a long Moosetashe" [sheep] [lolol]

Yard Dart likes this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It took 2 of their shitty Russian missiles to shoot down a defenseless 737.
    When shit starts evading, shooting back and jamming their missiles, shooting off chaff and flairs the degree of difficulty goes up exponentially.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7