Iran cures AIDS????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kckndrgn, Feb 5, 2007.

1. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Yesterday morning on the Drudge Report, there was a headline that read "Iranian Nuclear Scientist Assasinated" story developing. The link brought up a system error and was removed after an hour or so.
    NO!!

3. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I saw that too, and I also missed the article. Go figure. Anybody wanna take a guess when Iran will be testing their nuke weapon? I remember reading a week or so ago that North Korea was giving Iran the information they got from their test.

4. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Iran so desperately wants the glory of the Persian Empire to rise again that they concoct these far fetched episodes of fantasy. I remember recently, the stealth flying boat. It was a pusher prop plane that looked like a miniture cousteau flying boat. I'm not a rocket scientist, but a propeller driven plane cannot be a stealth anything!
    The Iranians couldn't invent their way out of a wet paper sack. If they were so good at inventing anything, why don't they invent a "oil refinery" so they could convert their oil into useable products instead of shipping it off to other countries to have it done and then buy it back!

5. GaryBrun

GaryBrun Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7