Iran President Again Lashes Out at Israel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

TEHRAN, Iran - The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it successfully enriched uranium for the first time.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat" to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really happened.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said Israel should be "wiped off the map."

On Friday, he repeated his previous line on the Holocaust, saying: "If such a disaster is true, why should the people of this region pay the price? Why does the Palestinian nation have to be suppressed and have its land occupied?"

The land of Palestine, he said, referring to the British mandated territory that includes all of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank, "will be freed soon."

He did not say how this would be achieved, but insisted to the audience of at least 900 people: "Believe that Palestine will be freed soon."

"The existence of this (Israeli) regime is a permanent threat" to the Middle East, he added. "Its existence has harmed the dignity of Islamic nations."

The three-day conference on Palestine is being attended by officials of Hamas, the ruling party in the Palestinian territories.

Iran has previously said it will give money to the Palestinian Authority to make up for the withdrawal of donations by Western nations who object to Hamas' refusal to recognize Israel and renounce violence. But no figure has been published.

On Tuesday, Ahmadinejad announced that Iran had successfully enriched uranium using a battery of 164 centrifuges, a significant step toward the large-scale production of enriched uranium required for either fueling nuclear reactors or making nuclear weapons.

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity.

The U.N. Security Council has given Iran until April 28 to cease enrichment. But Iran has rejected the demand.

The chief of Israeli military intelligence, Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, was quoted Wednesday as saying Iran could develop a nuclear bomb "within three years, by the end of the decade."

2. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

[gone]

3. Quigley_Sharps

3 years and a blue turbin ............ :evil:

4. Timberghozt

Timberghozt Member

Let em **** with Israel.We won`t have to worry about their retarded asses when Israel gets done with em... [LMAO]

5. Quigley_Sharps

[ditto]

6. ghostrider

I always remember that hit on Azid, all they found was a couple of hundred 9mm cartridge cases on the floor.

7. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[micro]

8. Quigley_Sharps

yea seems to be in order

9. ghostrider

And a couple of hundred holes in his bodyguards and him.

10. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I am gonna laugh my ass off when Israel gets fed up with the talk and tells them to Put up or Shut up! Then if Iran is stupid enough Israel will rip them a new one faster than we took Iraq apart the first time.

11. Timberghozt

Timberghozt Member

There is only one other military force in the world I would trust to fight alongside(Brits are Ok,but)...That`d be Israel.On the battlefield ,those fellas don`t mess around.They move,fight and kill like lightning and they have very little mercy for their enemies.
    If I was an Iranian leader,I beleive I would find me another dog to poke in the ass with a stick.That dog they are poking now will end them..permanently
    The Iranian Army if you can call it that,has no concept of how fast they would perish under the onslaught of Israel`s military.

12. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Or a single .50 from a Barrett, a long, long, long ways away.

13. Quigley_Sharps

The truth for sure.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7