IRAN/RUSSIA/CHINA and the Coming World War

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

I kinda Like 2, seems to fit better!

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Okinawans claim to be upset with our troops, but are even more displeased when their city is deemed "off-limits."

Anyhoo...keep up with the foreign chatter. It can give subtle clues as to the direction they may be headed. Food shortages without corresponding drought, for example, could indicate a gov't stockpiling in preparation for operations....somewhere. Extreme anger directed at a certain state could be aimed a fomenting support for various punitive actions...financial or military.

Don't just rely upon typical media outlets, either. Foreign news (more often propaganda) on shortwave offers valuable insite about what they want the world to think.

Stay frosty!

HK_User, Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  4. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

You mean like the French giving their police live ammo to confront the yellow jacket protesters? I don't see anything going wrong there. The picture this morning of a French firefighter lying on the street bleeding from a head wound suffered by being shot in the head, was interesting. I can't wait to see what gives with the Brexit vote in England.

5. Brokor

Conduct your search for the latest news about Saudi Arabia and 5% of the world's oil reserves being trashed. The blame game begins with Iran on the table, even though most fingers wouldn't think about pointing to Yemen or, dare I say it -Israel. World War part three, or is this just another method to drive up oil prices for the oil cartel? Either way, we're one step closer to finding out.

Ganado and VisuTrac like this.
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Let's see 10 drones hit Saudi Oil Production.
    Massive disruption on supplies
    price spike.

It wasn't the Iranians.

Humor me here.
    It was the Saudis or it was us.
    Seriously, no one died. It's like they knew it was coming.
    Lets say the US said, you blow up your facilities, we get to blame the Iranians, we help you rebuild using us taxpayer dollars, get to kick irans ass, and you get higher oil prices (so do we).
    You are going to get brand spanking new infrastructure.
    It'll be awesome.

Call me skeptical.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Naw, this whole deal was done by us Alaskans, so that our Oil, would increase in price, and our PFD dividend would get much bigger... [lolol][peep]

3M-TA3, Gator 45/70, oldawg and 4 others like this.
  9. Brokor

Iran's military displaying "heightened state of readiness," U.S. defense official says
    When I said there's a war coming with Iran, Russia, and China, I never meant that to mean it's a possibility -I meant it's a fact.
    While we witnessed the alleged hit on Soleimani, the first thing I thought of wasn't if his death would trigger war, it was wondering if he was actually discovered to be a CIA asset and bumped off or made to appear dead or killed for damage control. My next thought was there's a war coming and it is purposefully cultivated, not happenstance.

Ganado, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Brokor

Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  11. HK_User

GPS works both ways, just like tracers.
    Payback will be a bitch and a matter collecting data and imputting that data into smart weapons.

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Were these SCUD type missiles or shorter range (B-40) types?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. HK_User

Iran fired "more than a dozen ballistic missiles". Who knows right now.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Local Iraq/Iran proxy militia also fired 40 short range missiles according to reports.

Brokor likes this.
  15. VisuTrac

Iran has oil right?

Brokor, oldawg and Yard Dart like this.
  16. VisuTrac

Another question, if they sent missiles .. don't we have phalanx guns on our bases. Would those be able to intercept the incoming?

17. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

phalanx guns are typically are ship-bound, never saw a ground mobile unit.....

18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

They built and deployed them to the middle east, starting in 2005...
    From what I have seen, they work well for terrestrial munitions like mortars, and Ground to Ground, and Air to Ground, missiles... Not so good on Longer Range Ballistic Missiles,,, Isrealies bought one system to play with, but developed their IRON DOME System instead

VisuTrac likes this.
  19. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

called the C RAM rounds explode after a set distance - cloud of high speed steel.

C-RAM in Action

20. Brokor

They could have been Israeli missiles for all I care, and I'm not ruling that out. Same outcome will happen, Iran is on the chopping block.

VisuTrac likes this.
  1. DKR
  2. Brokor
  3. johnbb
  4. Dont
  5. Brokor
  6. 3M-TA3
  7. Bandit99
  8. BenP
  9. TnAndy
  10. Yard Dart
  11. Ganado