IRAN/RUSSIA/CHINA and the Coming World War

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Dec 4, 2010.

1. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I don't think GOD has an issue with IRAN, any more that HE may have had an issue with that town in SE Missouri and the Tornado.... I think it just shows, that Iran is still a Third World Country, who builds their Rural Villages out of Mud, and Rocks, while trying to play with the First World Big Boys. If a 6.3 happened in ANY Rural area in the US, I would be surprised if ANYONE would be kill from collapsing buildings..... ......

tulianr and TheEconomist like this.
  3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Nahh its our preliminary attack, use weather for 6 months before the next level.....lol

tulianr likes this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

or we use one of our Naval vessels and drive a crude tanker against their shores and then pray for lightening !

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  5. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

25 Nations Practice War Against Iran

A whole lot of firepower is headed to the Persian Gulf today as Israel and Iran pound their war drums and Benjamin Netanyahu urges Washington not to let Tehran score a nuclear "touchdown." The US, Britain, France, and 22 other countries are sending a naval armada to the Strait of Hormuz for a 12-day "war games" exercise to practice tactics in case of war with Iran, the Telegraph reports. The force includes three of the four active US aircraft carriers and at least a thousand US Marines and special forces, reports RT. Backing up the carriers are 12 or more vessels, including frigates, destroyers, ballistic missile cruisers, and assault ships. During the annual exercise—the biggest one to date—naval forces will practice counter-mining drills and ways of breaching an Iranian blockade should Tehran try to stop the flow of oil tankers through the strait. Iran plans to stage its own massive military exercise next month to warn the US and Israel against a strike on its nuclear facilities.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-Gulf-as-Israel-prepares-an-Iran-strike.html

6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

It very well might not be practice. jus sayin'

tulianr likes this.
  7. tulianr

Iran trains female ninjas as potential assassins

Three thousand Iranian women being trained as ninja warriors say they will use their martial arts skills to defend the country if necessary.

Scores of black-clad female "ninja" fighters whose ages range from 5 to 56 are just a handful of 3,000 women in Iran who are being trained as lethal warriors at a school in Tehran.
    "We train women to have strength and ability. We have to do everything in our power to protect our homeland," said Akbar Faraji, who runs the school.
    One of the fighters who has been training for over 13 years said, "Our aim is for Iranian women to be strengthened and if a problem arises, we will definitely declare our readiness to defend our Islamic homeland."
    Iran has proclaimed advances in nuclear technology, including new centrifuges able to enrich uranium, a move that has heightened its confrontation with the West over suspicions it is planning to make nuclear weapons.
    On Friday, the Home Secretary, William Hague told The Telegraph that Iran's pursuit of weapons of mass destruction could trigger a “new Cold War.”
    ninja_350_022012023815.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ins-female-ninjas-as-potential-assassins.html

ninja_350_022012023815. ninja_350_022012023815.

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

So nice of them to give advance warning. 5 to 56 years of age you say. That sort of opens the free fire zone up to anything moving. I like it. Beats the hell out of, "decisions, decisions, what the hell do I do now. I know you hate this cliche phrase but ....... "Kill them all, let God sort them out."

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Those Old Immans had better watch out, what they do as far as letting their Women learn to kick A**.... or they just might end up getting their OWN A**es, kicked...... when these Ladies get fed up with their Male Only BS.... Ladies are not as easy to BS, as Young Men.... not by a Long Shot.... If they were smart, they would keep to the Old Ways of their culture, barefoot and pregnant....

Georgia_Boy and tulianr like this.
  10. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

it's funny, I didn't see one American getting his ass kicked. Its all fun and games until the dance is real and your opponent doesn't cooperate like training .

VisuTrac and tulianr like this.
  11. VisuTrac

Are you saying that they should have a plan B, just in case the first plan doesn't survive initial contact?

12. tulianr

It's a fine phrase, for someone who enjoys the thought of killing five year old little girls, and fifty six year old women. That someone just isn't me.

I just put the female ninja post in for humor. I'm not sure how anyone could take this sort of horse hockey seriously, but you do see this sort of thing from Iran. It works well for their domestic consumption. If the video clip is indicative of the best they have, a collection of American teenaged Tae Kwon Do practitioners should be able to sort them out.

You do bring up a good point though. Iran heavily used human shields, and mass wave human assaults, in their war with Iran. They would use children to clear a path through the minefields, giving the children blankets with which to wrap themselves, so that at least a part of their body might be found later for burial; and they also strapped bombs to children and ran them at Iraqi positions. There is no reason to believe that they would do differently in a conflict with American ground forces. Shooting a child would be a rough thing to live with, regardless of whether or not you had any choice.

13. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

I understand there will be some flaming here, but can the Arabs (including nuclear Pakistan) put together an effective coalition to wipe out Israel before Romney takes the Oath in January (while Obama sits on his hands)? If they can provoke Israel to a first strike, they may be able to win enough righteous high ground for most of the world. What would Romney do in February if it was already a done deal? Stop buying oil from them? Try to retake Israel from 15 muslim nations squatting on it while passing through the Med which has muslims controlling the entire southern shore from Gibraltar on East?

14. VisuTrac

If Iran and Israel actually go full scale, It's going to be a blood bath for everyone involved.
    We'll be lucky if it doesn't go nuclear.
    and there will be NO Oil coming out of the gulf region for many, many years. And that will effect SE Asia (China, India and Japan) the most. Hey, wait a second, that might be a good idea, that way we could still remain the economic engine of the planet a while longer.

My new mantra 'Nuke baby Nuke'

Hey Iran [finger]

Yard Dart likes this.
  15. VisuTrac

tulianr and Minuteman like this.
  16. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Israel will go nuclear if they have to. Don't doubt it. I hope it doesn't come to that. They have the capability to do whats neccessary to with conventional ordinance, but they will lose some of their own in the process. On a side note, I don't think Obama could hold onto this presidency if the majority of the Muslim run countries tried a combined attack, and Obama tried to just sit on the sidelines. jus sayin'

tulianr likes this.
  17. tulianr

Your query proceeds from an unspoken assumption that the "Arabs" want to wipe out Israel. Many emphatically do not. When you use the word "Arabs", you throw a wide loop and take in a lot of different peoples of different religious and political positions. Israel has far more to fear from non-Arab Muslims, if we are talking about nation states.

There is little support these days from any Arab nation state to wipe out Israel. In fact, there are many I would argue who would prefer to have Israel right where they are, to act as a balancing factor.

You can certainly find support for the idea of attacking Israel by listening to malcontents in the street of any Arab nation, and quite a few non-Arab nations as well. Frankly, you can find support for almost any idea that involves hate and violence. Disenfranchised people, who have no real hope for a better future, are angry, eager to lash out at anyone and anything. All they need is a target.

Go to the UAE, or similar prosperous Arab nation, though and talk to the average Arab in the street, and ask what they think about declaring a jihad and attacking Israel. He'll say something like, "I'd love to talk to you dude, but I'm on my way to the mall. Drop me an email; we'll talk."

The violence that we are seeing today from the streets of the Middle East is about local cultures and political systems which have failed to provide a decent existence for their citizens. The days when people could seriously talk about Arab Countries launching a blitzkrieg into Israel disappeared after 1967.

Of course, if you're talking about extremists, rather than nation states, there is a real live concern. That is what keeps Israeli intelligence burning the midnight oil. It's a bit like the joke that pops up on here from time to time, "Don't fear the man with many guns, fear the man with only one gun." Aside from Iran going nuclear, what scares the Israelis is the thought of one lone extremist making it through their security net with a biological or radiological weapon. Part of their opposition even to Iran developing nuclear weapons resides not necessarily in the fear that Iran will launch a weapon at them, but that Iran will give a weapon to someone who will actually employ it against them.

18. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

The idea of Iran "wiping Israel off the map" is laughable. They don't have the means, the men, or the methods. They can't even get half their pitiful rockets to launch. Israel is setting there with dozens of nuclear missile, made in the USA, and capable of inflicting crippling damage on Iran if they even thought about attacking them. There has got to be some other underlying motives for all this war drum beating. Iran isn't a threat to anyone, and to get all up in arms over them maybe,maybe not having a, gasp, nucleer bomb OMG!
    ohno The Pakistani's have several. That should scare the bejeezus out of people. But Sean Hannity isn't on every night wailing about that. His neurotic obsession with (in a high pitched, panicked nasal voice) "the holocaust denier!!!" is what drives many to believe the fairy tale that Iran is the new boogeyman we all need to fear!ohno

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Iran is a noisy tick. Taking away the noise of achmadipdung would put the problem in better perspective, and let the real troubles get some attention from the media and Department of State. (Or is Iran simply a smoke screen for something else? Wish I knew.)

VisuTrac likes this.
  20. tulianr

Iranian Official Says Blasts Targeted Nuclear Sites

Published: September 17, 2012

Excerpts:
    WASHINGTON — Iran’s most senior atomic energy official revealed on Monday that separate explosions, which he attributed to sabotage, had targeted power supplies to the country’s two main uranium enrichment facilities.
    The official, Fereydoon Abbasi, a nuclear scientist who narrowly escaped an assassination in his car nearly two years ago, just before he was appointed to lead the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, said one of the attacks occurred on Aug. 17, a day before international inspectors arrived at the underground site.
    Mr. Abbasi’s accusations come as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel warned that Iran was only six or seven months away from having the fuel to make a quick dash for a nuclear weapon, a clear reference to the activity at Fordow, the underground site near the holy city of Qum. That site was one of the two that Mr. Abbasi said had been struck.
    …..
    A number of years ago, power supplies installed under centrifuges at Natanz blew up, and Iran claimed American sabotage was the cause. Other components for the program have been tampered with, in at least one case at an American nuclear laboratory, before they were delivered.
    In January 2009, The New York Times reported that President George W. Bush, at the end of his second term, authorized a program to undermine electrical and computer systems and other networks on which Iran relies. In June of this year it reported that program had turned into “Olympic Games,” a covert effort, focused on cyberattacks on the Natanz plant, that was expanded by President Obama. That effort became apparent in the summer of 2010, when one of the computer worms, later called Stuxnet, was replicated around the world because of a programming error. But the Fordow plant was apparently not a target of that effort.
    Mr. Abbasi’s criticism of the I.A.E.A. came a few days after the agency chastised Iran for rejecting repeated demands to halt its centrifuges, as the United Nations Security Council has demanded, and to allay the agency’s concerns about evidence that Iran had done nuclear weapons research.

1. DKR
  2. Brokor
  3. johnbb
  4. Dont
  5. Brokor
  6. 3M-TA3
  7. Bandit99
  8. BenP
  9. TnAndy
  10. Yard Dart
  11. Ganado
  12. Motomom34