IRAN/RUSSIA/CHINA and the Coming World War

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

They're testing the water; .GOV knows that they probably won't receive high praise to lead an attack directly on Iran with the economy the way it is and many of our troops already deployed in the Middle East. Yeah, little media nuggets like this are used to test public reaction and condition people. After a few months of hearing this on the news, folks will tire of it and when the ball finally drops, they will just sigh and say, "I knew this was going to happen." Try to keep in mind --pretty much everything is fake or staged these days. I am certain Israel will take a large part in the war against Iran, which is why ambassador Gillerman threw in his point, "The United States and the President are perceived as weak," stating this is the reason Iran is pushing the envelope and continues on the road to developing nukes. When asked why time is running out with Iran, he also commented, "It is far better to deal with Iran now than once it has a nuclear weapon." The ambassador also stated Israel would attack Iran if the United States doesn't. Ideally, in order to receive justification for any war, Iran would have to land the first blow --hence, we see them poking at the hornets nest.

The people are being groomed to accept the idea of war with Iran (and Russia). It's getting down to the wire now. Meanwhile, the economy continues to slip, further empowering the elites and increasing their wealth while the people suffer.

2. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Iranian Jets Fire on US Aircraft Over Gulf

Nov 08, 2012
    Military.com| by Michael Hoffman

predator-desert-600x400-ts300.

Excerpts:
    The Pentagon confirmed Thursday two Iranian fighter jets fired upon, but did not hit, an unarmed U.S. drone flying Nov. 1 in international airspace over the Persian Gulf.

Pentagon spokesman George Little said the U.S. Air Force Predator was performing "routine surveillance" about 16 miles off the Iranian coast when two Iranian SU-25 jets intercepted it and opened fire. He said it was the first time Iranians had fired on an unmanned U.S. aircraft over the Gulf.

According to the Pentagon's account, the Predator was on a routine surveillance mission at about 4:50 a.m. EST over the Gulf on Nov. 1 and was operating at a distance of about 16 miles off the Iranian coastline when two of Iran's aging, Soviet- made Sukhoi Su-25 Frogfoot attack planes approached.

At least one of the single-seat Sukhois fired "multiple rounds" at the Predator from its wing-mounted, twin-barrel 30-mm mini-gun, but missed its target. The slow-moving Predator moved further off the coastline but the Sukhois pursued and one of them fired and missed again, Pentagon officials said.

It's unclear if the Iranian pilots meant to hit the Predator and simply missed or intentionally fired a warning shot. However, a Predator is a slow moving and relatively easy target to hit making it hard to believe the pilots meant to destroy the drone, said a U.S. Air Force official.

Iranian Jets Fire on US Aircraft Over Gulf | Military.com

(If the pilots really did intend to hit the drone, and missed, those boys need some practice. Top speed for a predator is about 135 mph. My wife chortled that "instead of going to prayer five times a day, perhaps they should go to the firing range five times a day.")
    predator-desert-600x400-ts300.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Wait till they run across one of those with a Hellfire, loaded on the rails..... and the Operator, in the USA decides to "Blast them out of the Sky".... Aw, To Bad, so Sad....

tulianr and oldawg like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm thinking to myself "Unarmed Predator" isn't that like walking around with an empty shotgun in the hood?

oldawg and Brokor like this.
  5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

It's been explained to me by an ex navy air crewman that,his words,"a shot across the bow,you could shoot one of them down with a crop duster and a .45". Being ex swab myself I'm sure there was a tiny bit of exaggeration there.But they had su-25s.

tulianr likes this.
  6. Brokor

Latest update:

Threat-focused Iran launches "biggest ever" air drills - Yahoo! News

Threat-focused Iran launches "biggest ever" air drills

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran launched military drills across half the country on Monday, warning it would act against aggressors less than a week after Washington accused Iranian warplanes of firing on a U.S. drone.
    The maneuvers will take place this week across 850,000 square kilometers (330,000 square miles) of Iran's northeast, east, and southeast regions, Iranian media reported.
    Some 8,000 elite and regular army troops will participate, backed by bombers and fighter planes, while missile, artillery and surveillance systems will be tested, various media said.
    Played out against a backdrop of high tension between the United States and Iran over Tehran's nuclear program, the 'Velayat-4' maneuvers will involve the biggest air drills the country has ever held, Iran's English-language Press TV reported.
    "These drills convey a message of peace and security to regional countries," Shahrokh Shahram, the spokesman for the exercises, told the broadcaster on Monday. "At the same time they send out a strong warning to those threatening Iran."

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Humph. Wonder which border one of their aircraft might stray across.

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Hard telling
    [​IMG]

Brokor likes this.
  9. Brokor

Here's a great piece of information:

10. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

what a wonderful game of chess we play.

Brokor likes this.
  11. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

That was a thoughtful discourse on the subject; a little brief and narrow in its scope, but ten minutes is a short time to discuss the regional implications of what is happening in Syria.

I was surprised to hear him claiming Israeli support for the rebels, at about the six minute mark in the video. It's possible but, in my mind, highly improbable. Israel certainly has been involved in its share of intrigues, and they do attempt to dabble in Middle Eastern politics when the opportunity presents itself; but assisting in unseating Assad would be a huge gamble. The only excuse for Israel involving itself in this train wreck, that I can see, is if they believe that Assad's fall is inevitable, and they are attempting to curry favor with those they assume will be in positions of power in the coming regime.

To even intimate that Israel was behind this attempt at regime change is lunacy, unless there are factors at play which have yet to come to light. This fellow mentions that the Israelis have been searching for oil and gas in the Golan, and leaves that assertion hanging as a possible motivating factor for the Israelis. I don't buy it. He also obliquely mentions water. That is a more credible motivator for the Israelis; and supplies of water may very well be the match that lights the conflagration of WWIII. I don't see that toppling Assad would necessarily benefit the Israelis in either of these situations though.

Assad was a continuation of the status quo. His family has run Syria like a private corporation since 1964. The Assad family regime was even anti-Iraq during the time that Saddam was launching missiles into Israel. If there was ever a chance for the Assad family to go for Israel's throat, it was during the chaos and confusion of those days. Hafez Assad knew that going after Israel was a losing proposition, and Bashir Assad knows it as well. Both may have made bellicose grumblings at their Jewish neighbor, but neither were silly enough to stray across the fence, at least not after 1973.

So why would Israel trade in the status quo, which is Israel building their fence several miles into their neighbors' territory and the neighbor being too cowed to contest it; for the utter unknown? The will of the Syrian people, certainly toward Israel, is a fairly unknown and untested element. It would be a serious roll of the dice.

12. Brokor

If you want to watch more, visit James Corbett's website he mentioned in the video, or just follow the links below:

Global Research TV – Centre for Research on Globalization
    The Corbett Report

tulianr likes this.
  13. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Wonder if this made CNN?

14. Brokor

It did in Spanish: El bombardeo a una universidad de Siria causa más de 50 muertos – CNN en Español – Ultimas Noticias de Estados Unidos, Latinoamérica y el Mundo, Opinión y Videos - CNN.com Blogs

As for English? Can't find it.

I translated it via Google below:

15. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

N. Korea may be first, with all those threats.

16. Brokor

17. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

Makes me think of a prequel scenario to Jericho.

Icefoot and Brokor like this.
  18. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

WORLD WAR 3 Started Two years ago.

19. Brokor

20. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

1. DKR
  2. Brokor
  3. johnbb
  4. Dont