Iran- The next great political diversion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Iran will be the next trigger point and depending on the action taken- may be our next WW 3 with spill over into neighboring countries, terrorist cells that Iran has been staging, and sympathetic muslim's throughout the world .

And some of the lib's thought that our Muslim president would be making the world a better place by appeasing the wacko's in these rogue nations. I have no love for the great sand-box and have no problem making that zone glow. I just don't want to see any more of our military engaged in these actions for political points.

I am sure that Obummer is hoping SHTF so he can stall or cancel the election's here, due to hostilities of course. Then you add in the soaring fuel prices and everything associated with that such as food cost. I won't take much to have the masses in a financial panic and the market will crash once again. Kind of like a chess game you can see 8 moves ahead- no good signs on the horizon from my point of view today.

If he can get us into another war such as this, he could clamp down and enact all sorts of presidential powers that have been quietly approved over that last few years. At that point the America we know will cease to exist, to the credit of irresponsible voters, corupt politicians and money hungry corporation's. I for one do not want to continue on the path laid out before us- the militia will need to stand at the ready to defend our liberty!!

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Everyone said this about bush. i wouldn't get too worried about this. What does the .gov have going for it? It has all the liberals and conservatives arguing at each other and each of the parties arguing internally to the point where no one is getting along at all.

3. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

I have come to see them as two sides of the same sheet of paper.
    They argue as a distraction to the reality.
    Every president since FDR (before ?) has done his part to further the transformation from republic to empire.

Brokor likes this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I think that the difference between Bush and Obama is intent. Lots of folks ran down Bush and he deserved some of the criticism but his primary goal was defending us from another 9/11.

Obama on the other hand has shown great contempt for the constitution in so many ways. I question his moral compass and agenda.

I am not worried, but I for one, am concerned. I smashed my rose colored glasses long ago.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I agree Y/D that alot of people ran bush down and Im not saying I agreed with everting he did but I do feel for the most part he believed that what he done was for the good of our nation. Not saying it was the right thing I also liked that he just came out and told the people what he was going to do and did. You take Obama he has did everything behind our back then when it failed blamed it on someone else I have the same fear that he is going to try and pull something to hold off the elections and knowing it will cause a $h!t storm he can then declare a state of emergency and bring in the blue hats. When Bush did something that backfired he atleast took the bag kick for it, we vcan see the underhanded stuff Obama has done behind our backs then tried to lie out of it when caught. You stick your hand in a snake hole you get bit and jerk you hand out, Then you stick it in the same hole again guess what you get bit the second time it will never change until you take and do away with the snake.

Yard Dart likes this.
  6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Middle East tensions are just one of the diversions. Immigration and homosexual relationships are the social issues that make for a better distraction from the real issues that are ailing this country.

Seawolf1090 and Yard Dart like this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

In my many books on mind control and Ninjitsu, the single greatest factor I recognize is the overriding fact that, in order to control another all that is required is to pinpoint the desires of those you wish to control. The people will simply do the rest.

We will see people being led to believe in almost anything as long as it draws them deeper into the matrix. The only cure is to drop out. When given two choices, and led to believe there are no other choices, simply deny that reality. We always have choices. We only say we do not have another choice in an attempt to comfort ourselves with a decision that has already been made.

Israel, Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq...the secret government proliferates our perceived enemies and meet in secret to plot and scheme the next move on the grand stage.

Alpha Dog and TwoCrows like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7