Irish Elk

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> How would you like to go after one of these?

[​IMG]

Irish Elk Facts | InterestingFacts.org

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Better me after him than him after me. Lots of burger there, eh?

3. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

Oh heck yeah just let me get my barrett so I can take him from 1500 yards. the only time i want to be near him is after hes attained permenant horizontal positioning thanks to a 750 grain projectile opening up his lungs and heart.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

all you gots to remember, is to have a tree between you and him, and you can get right close, safely.... it is the same with moose, and caribou.... them big bones, on his head, means he can't go around trees, very fast.... but heaven help you, if he gets you out in the open....

5. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

Or a really fast ford truck. hopefully the barrett would hit him hard enough to put the lights out for good.......otherwise the only other gun i'd trust would be a dillon aero or one of quigs lawn ornament guns that spits out 7.62 nato at 800 rounds a minute. Turn the sucker into ground round while hes standing there..................

6. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

If you look at the link quigs supplied You shall see this beast in all it achmed the dead terrorist glory(less the towl wrapped around his head), This beast thank god was prehistoric.........dead for a mighty long time.................I kid you not no rage broadhead going 390 fps is gonna put it down. not at 7 foot tall at the shoulders and a 12 foot wingspan on those antlers..........Ya know Quigs' lawn ornament gun might not even faze it. pull out the heavy surface to surface laws anti-tank rockets. but then by the time you get to it it's been killed and grilled and ya might have one piece
    about the size of beef jerky left to eat. but hey you know us survivalists and our toys.[fnny][bestpost][woot][booze][applaud][applaud][applaud][applaud][applaud]

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

LOL

8. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

I thought you might like that one my brother.........LOL

9. cornmonkey

cornmonkey Monkey+

That's a fine looking tenderloin for sure lol. Would have ta axe that one out, i could do that. Crap a case of brew and a light with a 22lr. and these frickin fools around here would have it on the ground and striped in an hour, lol. Tasty lookin i reckon.

10. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

Dude aint no 22lr taking that dinosaur to the ground.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7