IRS retaliation for voteing Republician ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NotSoSneaky, Nov 6, 2014.

1. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Found this on Drudge arrogant 'lil bastid isn't he ?

Miserable 2015 Tax Filing Season

Government personnel who refuse to do their jobs as a retaliation for their parties' loss need to be held legally accountable for their actions ! maddd

GOG and Sapper John like this.
  2. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Once again I say disband the whole thing. Nobody should ever have to file another tax form again. I'm not even a real fan of a flat tax. I think there should be a VAT styule tax and that's it.

3. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Paul Harvey said several yrs ago that a 2% across the board flat tax would have the budget balanced with in 5 yrs--course that was before "what's his name" doing his wrecking job. We are taxed on everything, on every level of production, where/how we live, what we eat/drink, and even when we die. All to keep up those who do not work and for those who give it away to other countries that hate us. Common sense is not so common inside the beltway.

GOG, Sapper John, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  4. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Nor outside the beltway as we keep sending the same sorry crew back. Seems even when we send improperly vetted new faces in they pick up bad habits quickly. VAT or Flat tax and rigid term limits. jmho.

GOG and Yard Dart like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I fear a VAT would become an accounting nightmare, keeping track of value added in each stage of handling the product. Gimme flat tax and term limits, I'll be happy.

Seawolf1090, GOG, Tracy and 1 other person like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7