Is D Trump a Decoy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jasonl6, Apr 21, 2011.

1. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

If I remember correctly, Trump has declared Bankruptcy a few times. A guy like that in charge would REALLY help our National Debt. o_O

2. Spartan300

Spartan300 Monkey+

Yeah, a guy that has experience running huge American businesses should be banned from running. Lets get another community organizer...now that is where it's at!

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I don't think the bankruptcy thing has squat to do with his eligibility to run. It does, however, show his propensity to take risks; and more to the point, his ability to evaluate the risks he's taking. The bankruptcies are an indication to me that he underestimates the risks, or overestimates his own ability to manage the risks.

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Or doesn't much care about the consequences to others of the risks that he has recklessly taken, and has failed at, which is a worrying quality for a contender for the leadership of a nation.

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

What I do appreciate is a person who states unequivocally that he is "for" X and "against" X. That is not something you will ever hear from a politician. Whether I agree or disagree with his opinion, he is very clear in where he stands (for the moment)

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Does Donald have nothing to hide?

It always worries me when I see a man with a comb-over coiffure, especially if they are a politician or they are aspiring to be a politician....I get the nagging feeling that they have nothing to hide. ; O

ghrit likes this.
  7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Still unsure who I will vote for (but NO Democrats!), but in The Donald's favor.......

1. Has vast experience actually running big business.
    2. Knows all the political players from being on the 'other side' of dealings with them.
    3. Has provided his financial info for scrutiny.
    4. Has offered to provide his birth certificate.
    5. Has already gotten his 'sexual indiscretions' out of the way.
    6. Has a buttload of 'name recognition', which would prove vital going against the Media's Mighty Magic Kenyan, who's name and simpering grinning mug is plastered EVERYWHERE!
    7. Can talk clearly and keep on point without a teleprompter. In a debate, he'd wipe the floor with the kenyan.

8. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Trump is saying many of the things which need said and as usual the Republicans aren't which is the norm for them.

As a big businessman Trump knows how and when to walk away which is something the Republicans have yet to learn. Hopefully, the Tea Party factor will remind them.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7