Is something ominous is on the horizon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by C.T.Horner, Sep 7, 2013.

1. C.T.Horner

C.T.Horner Monkey

Why would the 0ne have the E4B “Doomsday Plane”
    follow him to Russia and back?

What message was he sending to the Russians?

For those who don’t know what the E4B is it is the nuclear football on steroids. It’s a B747-200s, command and control aircraft designed to be used in the event of all out nuclear war. It usually stays in the air above the US in 12 hour shifts, just in case.

So why would the One have one follow him to the G20 summit in Russia?

My spidy sense says this is going to get out of hand, it will get out of hand and we’ll be luck to live through it.

Who knows any thoughts?

Link to the bizarre recording of the flight.
    http://theaviationist.com/2013/09/06/huge-return/#.UiuwrZTn9jo

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Show us the flight manifest, get the pilot to sign a confession, prove to us that the actual, physical plane you mention exists by taking me by the hand and leading me to the top secret airport on a restricted military base so I can see it with my own eyes. Otherwise, you are only a conspiracy theorist and I cannot believe these claims.

(/sarcasm)

Yeah...if this is true, and I will assume it is for the sake of this conversation, then one must question who this show is being put on for. Is it a demonstration for Russia, or for the people in general? I would think the latter, since they are the ones who need the most convincing, and because corporate execs like Putin and Obama are more like fraternal brothers than enemies...cool find, though.

Quigley_Sharps and Mindgrinder like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

why would we allow it to leave US air space?

kellory likes this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

It is part of his entourage.... that's how he rolls...yo.!!
    Barack-Obama-Bling-Bling-25322.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I suspect that due to the Iranian/Syrian issue and him being on that side of the pond that it may be prudent to drag the plane along. In case someone gets trigger happy while he is travelling. Sounds more like a secret service call to have it along...Barry's not that bright to think ahead in that regards.

6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Conspiracy theorist!
    /dismiss

....i wonder what's on tv tonight....school is back in and i can't wait for the fall line up on HBO...

Brokor likes this.
  7. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

Something ominous is always on the horizon, so what else is new?

8. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Absolutely ominous horizons surround us

Brokor and Sapper John like this.
  9. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

All Gangsta's roll with their posse (bodyguards) when they roll up in a different hood it's the life of a G my homeys

10. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

IIRC, these flights used to be called "Looking Glass" during the Cold War when nuclear war could have happened at any moment.

Back when I served we routinely intercepted Russian bear bombers off our coasts and had our own flights probing their borders as well.

You wouldn't believe what our navies used to do to each other without actually shooting .

Pucker factor was a lot higher back then.

11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Interesting. Never heard of the plane but what @NotSoSneaky said make sense.

On a side note: the Reserves are out and training. Never seen a convoy using secondary roads, avoiding the highways.

NotSoSneaky likes this.
  12. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

First weekend of the month is a popular drill weekend. I would have been there too but doing the alternate drill this month.

More to the topic, yes I think there are signs of some ominous crap going on. Not a good thing at all! I hope we as a country don't get dragged down a road we don't want to go down.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7