Is the govt doing bio tests on us?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by BAT1, Nov 19, 2007.

1. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Came across an interesting link about those spreading lines in the skies.
    www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/151107_b_chemtrails.htm
    Please report to the camps for your vaccines.Sounds like the U.N. up to its usual stuff. Could it be holding more sunlight in to warm the earth to justify world wide taxation? Actual news cast.

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Our government wouldn't do that to us.... not here in the US.

1947 The CIA begins its study of LSD as a potential weapon for use by American intelligence. Human subjects (both civilian and military) are used with and without their knowledge.

1950 I n an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Franciso. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

1953 U.S. military releases clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Winnipeg, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne, the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland, and Leesburg, Virginia. Their intent is to determine how efficiently they could disperse chemical agents

1953 Joint Army-Navy-CIA experiments are conducted in which tens of thousands of people in New York and San Francisco are exposed to the airborne germs Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii

<dl><dt>1953 CIA initiates Project MKULTRA. This is an eleven year research program designed to produce and test drugs and biological agents that would be used for mind control and behavior modification. Six of the subprojects involved testing the agents on unwitting human beings. </dt><dt> </dt><dt>1955 The CIA, in an experiment to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents, releases a bacteria withdrawn from the Army's biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl.</dt></dl>
    1956 U.S. military releases mosquitoes infected with Yellow Fever over Savannah, Ga and Avon Park, Fl. Following each test, Army agents posing as public health officials test victims for effects.

1966 U.S. Army dispenses Bacillus subtilis variant niger throughout the New York City subway system. More than a million civilians are exposed when army scientists drop lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto ventilation grates.

<dl><dt>1978 Experimental Hepatitis B vaccine trials, conducted by the CDC, begin in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Ads for research subjects specifically ask for promiscuous homosexual men. </dt><dt> </dt><dt>1981 First cases of AIDS are confirmed in homosexual men in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, triggering speculation that AIDS may have been introduced via the Hepatitis B vaccine</dt></dl>1990 More than 1500 six-month old black and hispanic babies in Los Angeles are given an "experimental" measles vaccine that had never been licensed for use in the United States. CDC later admits that parents were never informed that the vaccine being injected to their children was experimental

3. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

4. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Now I'm no aircraft expert by any means so take what I say with a grain of salt.

If you were going to dump cemicals from a plane wouldn't it be wise to have those cemicals in the the cargo area where you could carry alot of it and pipe it out from there. Those trails are coming from the wings where the fuel tanks would be. I know that jets will dump fuel in flight if they are having a problem before landing that way if they do crash it's not as big of an exsplotion. Granted I don't know were they dump it from but the fuel is in the wings so I would think it would came from under the wings???

Would it suprize me that .gov is doing something like this NO it would not.

OGM

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

+1good analysis uness the way to do itcovertly is to block off a wingtank from thefulelsystem, fill it with whatever then have the pilot innocently dump "fuel" ? I've never believed the "chemtrail mythology" put it onpar with the reptilian shape shifters, but there are some interesting photos out and about...I don't put too much past .gov lately either...

6. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

You know after going back and looking at the photo again I hate too but I gota throw up the [BSf]Theres no exhaust coming out of the engines. Theres not even any distortion of the photo from the heat coming out of the engines. I say the photo has been doctored.

OGM

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

8. hartage

hartage Monkey+++

Doctored photo. Look at the smoke trails behind planes at airshows. The trail's modulations are tightly packed almost homogenous because of the high velocity air. A plane this size at crusing speed being a jet should have a much tighter modulation so close to the plane. Yet we see almost lazy billows that would come from much slower velocity air not found around a jet plane at crusing speed. Unlikely to be genuine would be my 2 cents.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7