Is This A Call To Arms!??? What The Hell Is This?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Shinmen Takezo, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

I just caught this video on Matt Drudge's site.
    Someone tell me that this video is not real.
    Please tell me that this video is not real, because if it is, it is a call to arms, right here and right now!

YouTube- Arrest at G20 Demonstrations, September 24, 2009

In it a group of G-20 protesters are marching along when an unmarked car pulls up--then four or five men in military uniforms jump out and snatch a young man, toss him inside and drive away.

I've seen sub-rosa B&W movies made by the French Resistance of German Gestapo rounding up people on the streets of Paris.

I've seen countless scenes like this in movies depicting government thugs (from many countries) rounding up people... but I've never, ever seen anything like this in the United States Of America.

Why is the military involved here?
    If these are Police--why are they in military uniforms?!
    Why are these uniforms unmarked?
    Why is the car unmarked?
    Where was this young man taken?
    Why was this secret arrest made?

I don't know about you, but I am very, very pissed at this moment.
    This video is sure to increase gun and ammo sales by at least 10% for the next few months.

ST

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

it looked like MP band on the left arm of the 3 visible officers.......not sure.

As for a call to arms.......G20 protestors are anarchists and greenpeace, tree huggin, ecoidiots who have been brainwashed by their respective "tribal" beliefs. I dont' like seeing someone hauled off. Now if Charlton Heston was still alive and they did that to him, there might be some unintended consequences.

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Anarchists? This coming from right-wing extremist, racist, astro-turf? I am done believing in .gov labels for anyone, especially as reported by MSM and I will not separate rights of a citizen as being less qualified because of their political philosophy. I may not believe in what they say but I will defend their right to say it with my life.

4. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

As for a call to arms.......G20 protestors are anarchists and greenpeace, tree huggin, ecoidiots who have been brainwashed by their respective "tribal" beliefs. I dont' like seeing someone hauled off. Now if Charlton Heston was still alive and they did that to him, there might be some unintended consequences.

Well they are basically against most of the things we are against also....

Globalist corporations.
    World government.
    World curriencies.
    The federal reserve and so on.

People in the New Patriot Movement should have been out there with them by the millions.
    This town should have been melted down with protestors.

As for the tree hugging--let them.
    Trees need hugs not chainsaws. lol!

As for anarchists.... they are just radical libertarians.

Now what will happen when we want to protest?
    And what will happen when they/them won't allow any "permits" for us to exercies our right of assembly and speech?!
    What will you do then?

So you're saying that as long as they are rounding up "jews" and other undesirables (like they said years ago), that this is okay by you?!

Wow!

FYI--you are previewing what will happen to these socalled "tea-parties" in the close future.
    They will not be so polite, not so peaceful.
    And when an unmarked car full of men in military uniforms rolls up to your home, or workplace... what are you going to do?
    What are you going to do if military starts rounding up people on this board?
    Or start rounding up your friends and relatives?

What are you going to do?
    Use harsh language?
    Protest?
    Hire a lawyer?
    Weep and cry?

What!!!!!

ST

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

DRIVER'S SHOES are different, than the goons( contractors???cops??) Kid wasn't hand cuffed,the Looks like the black guy(bdu's) has an mp bandon his left armvisible for a frame or two, he's also got a holster or something on his right side under his shirt. Other guys are wearing digital ( I think).
    I don't know what we are seeing, it's not a regular "t.v cops" arrest.( no cuffs?) Cop inteligence unit??? No arrest "warranted"...
    Somebody knows this kid...
    So if itsnot regular leo and it doesn't look like legatimite military whats left?

hoax or paid contractors..

FYI--you are previewing what will happen to these socalled "tea-parties" in the close future.
    They will not be so polite, not so peaceful.
    And when an unmarked car full of men in military uniforms rolls up to your home, or workplace... what are you going to do?
    What are you going to do if military starts rounding up people on this board?
    Or start rounding up your friends and relatives?

What are you going to do?
    Use harsh language?
    Protest?
    Hire a lawyer?
    Weep and cry?

What!!!!!
    What do YOU suggest?
    You don't know what you have here. Could be some rich guy didn't want his son on thenews; could be the kid is in a ditch somewhere with half his teeth busted out...
    from infowars/ats huey dewey and luey:[​IMG]zip ties and storm trooper not hoaxed....

Infowars has apage of video: http://www.infowars.com/video-from-g20-the-corporate-media-will-never-show-you/

One thing I noticed in these videos is all the property damage and fires caused by these racous rioters.... (NOT!)
    http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f18f8acf8af7.jpg

6. andy

andy Monkey+++

some branches still use the woodland camo pattern, but the others look like multi-cam and i don't know of that being issued in big amounts. my money is on contractors, i wonder what those white cards on the arms of the two guys in muli-cam say? tho i wouldn't disregard the .mil or swat. ...i know not much help

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Kid could've been an "agent provacatuer" (undercover instigator(cop) )who was being taken back out across the police lines for "shift change..".

Any of this on t.v. where you live??? its not up here...[peep]

8. andy

andy Monkey+++

good point not much need to cuff or zip-tie one of you own...

9. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Not enough info. Tons of unsettling questions. Who was those arrested? For what crimes, if any? Who were the Arresting officers? Did anyone see a badge or hear them give notice that they were police officers or what? What was in the backpack?

For all we really know, ..... I am going out on a limb here, .... that might have been a real terrorist with a backpack bomb. Scores of lives might have been saved.

The problem is.... we just don't really know.

This is friggin' wrong!

Some one of authority should offer up a statement and provide some proof as to what actually took place.

The whole thing stinks!

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I will not be manipulated into unlawful, premature ill timed action, by a possible hoax.

Hold yur fire boys until you are sure of the enemy, and can make them pay dearly. [dunno] [flag]

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

My money, pending confirmation, is on a hoax. Youtube is not the best source of accurate info, however likely it is to confirm other bits and pieces. That said, if we start seeing a few more of these things, it'll be time to gather the outriders and circle the wagons.

12. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

I'm looking on other sites since I post this...

And one of these guys is a cop of some sort.
    He was photographed at a cops funeral a few weeks ago.

But the other guys?!
    Who knows!

But since when to cops ride around in unmarked cars wearing military uniforms with no identification?!

Since when do men in military uniforms scoop up people off the streets?!

Ohhh--Nazi Germany!

ST

13. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

My money, pending confirmation, is on a hoax. Youtube is not the best source of accurate info, however likely it is to confirm other bits and pieces. That said, if we start seeing a few more of these things, it'll be time to gather the outriders and circle the wagons.

It's not a hoax.

There are other photos and vids emerging of these same guys in different areas scooping up people.

If one or more of them is in the military--this is violation of federal law.
    These military guys, and everyone up in thier chain of command should be arrested.

ST

14. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

iI don'tknow if "raw story " is a liberal or conseervative leaning rag...they say the different uniforms are from different agencies in the joint security task force.
    Plausible, believe what you chose.

RAWSTORY ARTICLE G20 SECURITY SNATCHED VANDAL...

G20 security officials took responsibility Friday afternoon for a video that seemed to depict US troops ‘kidnapping’ a protester.
    The military was not involved in the incident, but G20 security did acknowledge that “law enforcement officers from a multi-agency tactical response team” had detained a protester they said was believed to be vandalizing a store.
    Video posted at YouTube shows onlookers calling out “what the ****” and “what the **** is wrong with you?” as people in camo uniforms haul a protester along by his collar, shove him into the back seat of a car, and rapidly drive off.
    Officials with G20 security released the following statement to Raw Story and other media outlets:

http://rawstory.com/2009/09/video-appears-to-show-us-troops-kidnapping-protester/

15. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

OK! The BDU uniform is not authorized to be worn by the U.S. Army/National Guard since April of 2008. The only service that can still wear the BDU's is the Air Force. The MultiCam was tested by the U.S Army in it's "future force" program, but is not authorized to be worn at this time.

My .02 is that the Vid is a hoax or that the individuals are private contractors, ie. Z(formally Blackwater), or LE, which gives them no right to do what they did.

We need to follow Tacs advice and try to get the actual truth behind this video

16. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yup. And, we could also assume that it could be a few friends grabbing their buddy/relative/friend of a friend so that he doesn't get his head busted at some demonstration. A lot of cops/military personnel are directly effected by the actions of their families and can end up in some trouble or in the very least, lose their security clearance. Who knows? Maybe it was real and this is an abduction of some kind. Until we know the facts, it isn't worth getting uptight about unless we start seeing this often, as was stated earlier.

17. andy

andy Monkey+++

the navy still issues BDU's to it's MA's, SEABEEs, EOD and others... out side of that i still think its contractors, or some kind of "task force"

18. tangomike3

tangomike3 Monkey++

It's the Ravenwood boys.

19. JTClimber

JTClimber Monkey++

Just a dry run baby, more to come........

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7