Islamofacists

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

It amazes me to see the new buz-word for muslom extremist. A brilliant new spin-doctor was retained to revert the trend across our country to refer to our government as Facists....now our enemy is facists and since we are fighting them for what ever real agenda, must be the opposite, thereby eleminating the possibility in the simple minds of sheeple that one facist government is quite capable of declaring war on another.

2. ricdoug

ricdoug Monkey+++

I guess "Terrorists" is too harsh for the public...

We'd be doing all the Terrorists a favor by giving them an early introduction to their 72 Virgins! Ric

3. Infidel

Infidel Guest

You missed the point

4. ricdoug

ricdoug Monkey+++

I've repeatedly supported my point by action. Any...

group that attacks American Civilians (like 911) must and will be crushed by the U.S. Armed Forces. Ric

5. Seacowboys

This has nothing to do with killing anybody but rather a classic example of mis-direction and the pot calling the kettle black.

6. Seacowboys

I think history will prove that our Government holds the worlds record for number of terrorist incidents perpetuated.

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

While I don't agree with that view at all, I do concede that terms and phrases are always being used to advantage to foster the speaker's particular agenda. So one country's "revolutionaries" become another's "Terrorists". Illegal aliens become "Undocumented Workers".
    Ad infinitem . . . [violin]

And many Sheeple have been trained to view all those interested in Survival and Preparedness as violent extreme Militia types. It's hard to fight both ignorance and brain-washing.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7