It always pays to check the terms and conditions of a contract before agreeing to them

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by chelloveck, Dec 28, 2012.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It always pays to check the terms and conditions of a contract....whether it be conversion to a particular faith (Islam has a very punitive no return policy) or buying some electronic gewgaw.... Some 7500 people in Britain sold their immortal souls as a condition of purchasing their Gamestation. Faust did something similar, but he at least negotiated a somewhat better deal for his immortal soul!

7,500 Online Shoppers Accidentally Sold Their Souls To Gamestation

I wonder if Great Britain has an escrow arrangement for immortal souls and whether one can get a refund of their immortal soul if they change their mind after conversion or if the Gamestation is returned as part of the manufacturer's warranty. Could a Gamestation purchaser be charged with gaining a benefit by deception if the purchaser's immortal soul is already claimed by Satan...so many knotty questions and so few answers.....perhaps I should consult a rabbi!

tulianr likes this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I wonder if there was such a clause in the last election selections?....it might explain the mindless devotion......o_O

tulianr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7