It can happen here, and it does...

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CaboWabo5150, Jan 26, 2012.

1. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

2. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Our Judicial system is a joke and how we crimes inequitably

UGRev and larryinalabama like this.
  3. Midnightblue72

Midnightblue72 Monkey++

The solitary confinement is a travesty. On a similar note, the phrase, "Right to a speedy trial" is a joke, in reality it does not exist. It is routine where I work to see defendants waiting for a jury trial for up to 3-4-5-6 years. I spoke with a defendant two days ago who waited in our jail for almost 6 years for a jury trial, his case ended with a hung jury, 11 not guilty and 1 guilty. Here's what's horrific, the D.A. said they would retry the case. Holy hell, 11-1 not guilty and the DA favors a retrial after this guy sat in county jail for 6 years.

4. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Wow, unbelievable... Hopefully he is accused of a violent crime at least.. Even still, there must have been some reasonable doubt if 11 of the jury voted not guilty.. Of course "reason" has just about gone out the window anymore...

5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Just being a "Father" is often a crime in the so call land of the free.

6. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I had a guy try and run me and another Deputy down with a truck. I put 3 rounds into the truck before I hit the ditch. That was 6 years ago and I have still not been to trial on him. They keep continuing it for mental evaluations. That is a problem in our justice system and its even worse a man kills and rapes gets life we end up paying for the bastards. I am a firm believer in the death penalty. I will pull the lever on the gallows for free.

7. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

and nobody was fired, disciplined or are being brought up on charges. At the very least the warden should be held accountable, isn't he the one in charge of the facility. I'm speechless as what I'd really like to say..........

8. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Judges and lawyers are usually nothing more than low down liberals

9. Midnightblue72

Midnightblue72 Monkey++

What's odd is, usually in these cases a Federal Civil rights violation case is filed and prosecution is sought of everyone related to the cruel and inhumane treatment.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7