It is the best of times, and the worst of times.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by duane, Sep 12, 2022.

1. duane

duane Monkey+++

Apologies to Mr Dickens. Eurozone and countries around it are about to crater. Money spending, effects of lock downs, aliens not adopting local customs but instead wishing to form a state within state and in end control things, energy crisis, war with Ukraine, food shortages due to war, climate and lack of resources. China and much of Asia's economies melting down, Central America in chaos, all the usual suspects.

So far except for green terror and loss of civil rights, held in prison for months with no charges, forced medical treatments,etc, we seem to be the least rotten apple in the world wide barrel. Might be about to change, but we will see what happens in November and what they can farce thru before them, both by law and by Biden's acts.

A World On Fire | ZeroHedge Energy problems.

San Francisco Is On The Verge Of An Economic Reckoning | ZeroHedge West coast collapse.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/09/electoral_fraud_goes_mainstream.html Voter fraud.

Calif. rice acreage to drop to 39-year low Rice production and other crops in west due to lack of water.

For Five Months, BLM Protestors Trashed America’s Cities. After the Election, Things May Only Get Worse Different responses to riots by courts and law officials.

Could go on for pages, but the above if read by an intelligent voter would indicate some problems may become worse if we stay the course. Haven't touched "monkey pox", border crisis, gun control, capture of educational system, lack of common goals or beliefs, etc. If you aren't prepared by now, it may well be too late.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  2. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

At least we have the G-Men to keep us safe - not. Well the woke military and lack of weapons should work, especially if we can get sensible gun control passed. S/o

duane likes this.
  3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

At this point in history I make the assumption that everyone I meet is a genetic defect until they prove otherwise. I have a very small group of real friends that I trust st about 98% I will never fully trust ANYONE been burned to many times with that 100% trust thing. Americans may not have Royal Titles but America now has the ruling elite that may as well be inbred Royal blood lines ruling things. Every year more local, state and federal laws pass that make me more of a criminal with each passing legislative session. Government agencies that never thought of being armed are now heavily armed. Every podunk police force is militarized with at least on Armored vehicle. a solid 1/3 of the citizens are hell bent lawless chaotic anarchist. We have a ever growing number of MILLIONs of Illegal aliens that could populate several of the largest cities. Brutal violent crime has spread to every area. A supply chain that is just as broken as it was exposed to be in 2020. Children not only be indoctrinated in the *Right* political thinking in school, now getting PERVERT training in the class rooms. Boys that think they are girls, raping real girls in school bathrooms with little to no consequence. The recent long list of stuff in IL that criminals can no longer be arrested and held for. Police can no longer remove trespassers from private property or businesses. Stiff penalties for not cooperating with criminals that are robbing you. Penalties for interfering with a burglar or property their while they are plying their trade. Got the letter yesterday that anyone can register to vote by mail now permanently in IL. Now there will never be another fair and honest election even at the local level. A global energy crisis taking shape, a global food shortage well under way. Yeah we are pretty much screwed no matter how well prepared we are.

Bandit99, duane and Tempstar like this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

There's a news story of a girl getting raped on a bus. It was the middle of the day, the bus was full of people and nobody did anything. We need to bring back the old ways. I'm thinking 1890s. How would that have went down back then?

duane and oldawg like this.
  5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Well, after they cut what was left of the rapist down from the lamp post ...........

enloopious, Bandit99 and duane like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yeah, it's not looking very good... I think November is a defining moment in this country, more important than anything since WW2. I wish I could say that since the people are awake to the dangers that it's in the bag, and these whackos will be voted out and some sense of normalcy will follow but I can't. I'm afraid, REALLY afraid, because the Left doesn't seem to care what the people think or how they will vote and they would only be that way if they know that it doesn't matter because they know the outcome already. One thing is certain, the Left is extremely smart well planned and organized and I expect that even if they lose by vote they will win by other means.

Anyway, November is not far off so we'll know if our prayers are answered, and we still have a country or...

enloopious likes this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Let's see. November.
    R's up in arms over trump, irs, atf, free shit, taxes, debt, inflation and the democrats.
    D's up in arms over trump, bannon, supreme court, guns, abortion, free shit, inflation and the republicans.

Everyone is showing up at the voting booths in november.
    No one is going to be happy.

Purge begins soon after.

It's going to be epic. And not in a good way.

imma sit back, lock the front gate and watch the collapse.

8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Saw the first birds heading South today, made me wonder what it will be like this time next year. I can't say I'm optimistic.

Nevertheless, I intend to do my duty, my absolute very best, and I will not give in to dark thoughts or the dark days that bring them so...let them bring their nightmare. I will play my part, giving my all to ensure they also receive the full weight of the nightmare they helped create.

enloopious likes this.
  9. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7