It is TIme to Get Proactive

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Seacowboys, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I like that.

sec_monkey and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

How much would a person donate to a site for a Challenge Coin with that design?!

Tully Mars and sec_monkey like this.
  3. Tully Mars

Match the NRA, 30 bucks?

sec_monkey and Yard Dart like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Why do you guys start this revolt when I am half drunk and it's after midnight? At least have the decency to wait until I am fully inebriated and unaware...then I would agree to ET for president. Geez peas!

What is needed is a group of individuals that can contact different groups throughout the country to coordinate some show of organization and unity - a million man march on Washington D.C - armed, unless we break local laws. Our Senators and Reps should be invited in order to add legitimacy. Our message should be a manifesto also coordinated throughout the different groups. This is the first major obstacle because different groups/organizations think differently and have different desires. The NRA involvement is a double-edge sword because of their name recognition and knowledge of the Hill. They're an elephant in the room, in that, no one will give a damn what you want or say, only what the NRA wants or says.

The point to be made, and it would only be a one time shot but very effective, would be a million voters outside the White House. I believe this would stop this Child Crusade in its tracks. Why? Many reasons, but mainly, politicians want to be reelected and children can't vote. Now, where is that Scotch bottle...

Ura-Ki, sec_monkey, Dont and 3 others like this.
  5. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

A lot of people on our side complain about the NRA, but who is the firearms-banning left bitching about?
    Hint: It's not GOA or JFPO
    The NRA must be doing something right.

Ura-Ki, Bandit99, sec_monkey and 4 others like this.
  6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

and for that very reason the NRA deserves our support. Let’s get a million more members of the NRA and watch the libs freak out!

sec_monkey, Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Ill be the pisser!

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

That truly is the best and most effective way because they're already organized and known. I am not a member because when I got back from overseas my neighbor had just joined and they initiated him with requests for funding, over and over. I may have to revisit my decision because I truly think a fight is coming and we'll be relying on the NRA to make our defense. There are other organizations and I hope they would all coordinate their efforts together but...doubtful. The NRA because it is so big is our best hope in my opinion.

9. Tully Mars

Yard, is this your design or did you get it from somewhere?
    If yours, may I copy it? I think I have an idea..

Yard Dart likes this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

liberty tree - Google Search
    Down 5 rows. I have less than no idea where it came from, but I can see it laser etched on almost any metal or even (with slight changes) burned into a plate, silhouette style.

See also 'Liberty Tree Tavern".

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Stole it from Google images....no copyright evident;)

Tully Mars likes this.
  12. Tully Mars

Excellent. Gotta give the DiL a call.;)

13. Tully Mars

I like this one as well. Thought of playing with it and changing the muskets to either AR's or an AR and an AK.
    Sons Of Liberty.

Yard Dart likes this.
  14. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Double sided with the first and this.
    I'll take 20

Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  15. Tully Mars

Can do that.

16. Tully Mars

OK, I having @Yard Dart's image and the one I posted made into graphics sized to fit on a AR-15 receiver and on SS travel mugs. Will post pics when I get them.

Dont, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  17. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

We now have the domain registration MyTreeofLiberty.com, content pending. My wife, daughter, and close friends of our son has that tree engraved on a necklace urn containing some of his ashes.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Dont, Ganado, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  18. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Had some dealings with a company that produces challenge coins a while back. You can get them in PMs if you want to spend the bucks.

Dont and Tully Mars like this.
  19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

There are two schools in CO that got proactive. Woodland Park was the first one and it got coverage. Some students walked out and spoke common sense.
    Students hold pro-gun rally in Colorado

There was another pro-gun rally that was held in Northern CO but the local news has not said anything. I know that students and parents attended that one. I know many gun owners that will not get proactive because they are those silent gun owners, boating accident types. I think first step for many is to learn to say,
    "My name is XXXX, I own a gun, it is my legal right to keep and bear arms."

Dont, Tully Mars, Ganado and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7