I've got a legal question

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by SB21, Dec 17, 2018.

1. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yep , I need to grab the rifle and fishing pole and take a hike .

GrayGhost and Seepalaces like this.
  2. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

I think Trump is guilty of his own stupidity and if proven that he did so with the Russians he should be hung on the White House lawn The Russians are our enemy and nothing has changed other than the Chinese are becoming a larger threat
    We the people have been played pure and simple by a dolt of enormous ego and bad taste
    But gee other than that how was the play Mrs Lincoln ??? Just my thoughts but like I said earlier I will stand and fight
    Merry Christmas to you all from the not so cold Midwest

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Merry Christmas to you as well my friend.

4. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I'm not a Republican, but the fact is that Republicans give twice as much as Democrats to charity, they also volunteer twice as much and give three times as much blood. I find the data we have on the brains of liberals and conservatives interesting. Liberals make decisions emotionally, conservatives make decisions based on what they perceive as fact. Therefore it makes sense that people who look for facts to solve crimes do tend to be Republicans. You're right. Cops and FBI agents tend to be conservatives.
    You've decided that Republicans are mean baddies and liberals are kind hippies. That's superficial reasoning. The fact is that the Obama administration loaded the FBI hierarchy with liberals. Again, I'm not a Republican, but I'm horrified that a sitting administration used our criminal apparatus to spy on a political enemy. That's the stuff of banana republics.
    Chel, Democrats are masters at manipulating feelings and you should consider that. They major in superficial decisions that seem nice, but end poorly.

Mountainman, SB21, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  5. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

and what do you think should happen to the armies of the left when the opposite is proven true?

Seepalaces likes this.
  6. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

^^^^ This

Seepalaces likes this.
  7. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

[winkthumb]

Seepalaces likes this.
  8. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

The same exact thing Treason is Treason and should be dealt with in the Harshest manner

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7