Ivermectin?

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Gator 45/70, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic (think worms in your guts or externally like lice). I'm kind of hard pressed to see how this is going to have any effect on a virus in your airways .. I guess you could vaporize it and start huffing. That would probably kill it and most likely you as well. But it would ultimately kill the virus. But so would gasoline and a match.

I think I'll just continue to use it on the goats and horse and maybe the dog.

3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

There are a ton to studies showing ivermectin works as an antiviral as well as an anti parasitic. Home | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

You are incorrect. There are many scientific studies but unfortunately the politics here in the US would rather watch people die than use a CHEAP, safe, easily produced medicine to fight covid just like they did with HCQ.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

He's just afraid after taking a lick he'll have an urge to stump break a mule or....something?

Rockfish Dave, SB21 and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  6. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Isn't that the snake oil that Trump tried early on?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Thinking it may of been the malaria drug ?

8. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I rolled my eyes the first time I heard about it being used for the china flu also, however there's been a lot of reports of it being used as a treatment with success. Links are .gov, webmd, drugs.com, etc.

Ivermectin | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
    Can Ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
    Ivermectin for Severe COVID-19 Management - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
    Parasite Drug Shows Early Promise Against COVID-19

Unfortunately a lot of idiots started posting all over about taking it via the tube wormers for horses, and so now the farm supply stores are getting twitchy about selling it. Signs are now posted over the ivermec warning it's for critters not people. I suspect if it continues the .gov will come to meddle and make ivermec only available through a vet.

9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I got a prescription for it from my doctor because I travel some for work. At the first sign of any symptoms I take one pill then another 2 days later

10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

A couple of months ago the local pharmacies had a run on Ivermectin, and than the farm supply store like Rural King and Tractor Supply got hit. People didn't know what was happening! Some thought that we were having a plague of worms or something! I don't think there is anything dangerous about taking animal meds...some of those animals are worth more than you and me combined! Just remember that the tube of Ivermectin at the CO-OP is for a 1200 lb. horse, so reduce the dosage accordingly!:LOL:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    SB21, Thunder5Ranch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I get regular dose every 3 months thanks to a cow that likes to bump the pour on applicator and give dose on the left arm or shoulder.

Nope Trump was pitching hydroxi choloraquin (SP) and bleach :)

chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I am more inclined to choose the ivermectin than some FDA-approved poison.

SB21, TnAndy, Minuteman and 4 others like this.
  13. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

14. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

It is FDA approved for use in parasitic infections.

It is used heavily in Countries with high human parasite loads since the mid 80s. Gets prescribed more often than you would think here in the USA for strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis (Worms)

mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Stuffs cheap enough at the store, 7 bucks gets you 2 tubes of apple flavor paste.

16. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Paste is great fer horses, drench is great for goats and sheep, injections in my opinion are easiest for hogs, and pour on except one cranky old cow is easiest for cattle. Although I have used the paste on bread for hogs in a pinch Can tell you it might be apple flavored but yer not going to enjoy it nearly as much as a horse does :) Given the face goats and sheep make when you shoot it down their throats...... I suspect humans would make even a more unpleasant face than the sheep and goats do. And may not want to take a dose for a 1200 pound horse or a 800 pound cow.

chelloveck, arleigh and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Everything I've read recommends avoiding the horse paste as it is hard to get a correct dosage and contains other additives. The one for cows or swine is pure Ivermectin and easier to dose. 1cc per hundred pounds of body weight. Taken orally. The Ivermectin acts as the delivery agent for the Zinc. Think of it as the gun and the Zinc as the bullet. The Zinc is unable to penetrate into the virus cells so the Ivermectin carries it in. It stops the virus cell from replicating and thus spreading.

STGThndr, Motomom34, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  18. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Meanwhile in Texas…
    625ACC64-8595-4B65-A308-A04BE686BDAC.

Motomom34 and chelloveck like this.
  19. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

6521D110-EE4C-4183-B5F8-CA53803065E8.

Dark Wolf, chelloveck and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

And the CDC is warning against it. Doctors dont like it because people tend to overdose themselves with vet medicines. I've heard of some idiots drinking a whole bottle of it.
    If your going to treat yourself with anything you should know what you're doing and do it correctly.
    There will always be darwin award winners with anything. A little bleach for the gene pool.

Maybe someone should tell the CDC and Texas Health dept to talk to the Japanese

Tokyo's Medical Chairman Recommends Ivermectin To All COVID Patients And Japan Suspends 1.6 Million Moderna Covid Vaccine Doses | Truth In Plain Sight.com

3M-TA3 and mysterymet like this.
  1. Motomom34
  2. hot diggity
  3. Benjamin A. Wood
  4. Benjamin A. Wood
  5. Motomom34
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid
  13. Asia-Off-Grid
  14. Asia-Off-Grid
  15. Asia-Off-Grid
  16. Asia-Off-Grid
  17. Asia-Off-Grid
  18. Asia-Off-Grid
  19. Asia-Off-Grid
  20. Witch Doctor 01
    A few files on wound closure...
    Thread by: Witch Doctor 01, Jun 22, 2018, 35 replies, in forum: Resource Discussions
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7