Ivermectin?

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Gator 45/70, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img(3).

SB21, Dark Wolf, GOG and 2 others like this.
  2. Minuteman

Screenshot_20210826-080059_Facebook.

SB21, Lone Gunman, GOG and 2 others like this.
  3. Minuteman

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  4. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Quercetin, OTC HCQ substitute. Add zinc and D and it's peaches. :)

5. Minuteman

Ok, so I have been doing a lot of reading on this, mainly because it seems to be in the news a lot. And I have to clarify some things.
    Ivermectin does not prevent or treat Covid. Period. I have seen reports of people taking it and getting Covid and people who have it and take it with no results.
    The protocol for prevention and for treatment is clear
    It has been shown to work. But you have to follow it.
    Ivermectin alone is NOT effective. You have to take it with Zinc and other vitamins and with antibiotics for treatment. The Ivermectin is the gun and the zinc is the bullets.
    People taking just Ivermectin and thinking it is going to help them are bringing an unloaded gun to a gunfight.
    Also, for treatment, you have to treat it early. At the first sign of symptoms. Don't even wait for a test to see if you have it, start the treatment immediately. The success rate that doctors are seeing is in preventing hospitalizations and treating patients on an outpatient status. If you wait until you have full blown symptoms the treatment probably isn't going to be effective or not as effective.
    Second thing I've been seeing is all the alarmist reports warning of the dangers of taking the veterinary version. Folks, it is the exact same thing. There is no difference. It is almost comical watching these talking heads try to make the case that the one for animals is somehow different. It's made for a different physiology, it's a different purity, it's a different concentration. All bs. Ivermectin is Ivermectin just like penicillin is penicillin. There will always be yokels who don't do any research, who don't talk to people, who just hear the name and go out and get some and drink a whole bottle or eat a whole tube of paste.
    One news report was of a guy who came in to an ER and has drank a whole bottle.of the injectable version. He was having shakes, blurred vision and disorientation.
    But even then it went on to say he made a full recovery and was released within 36 hours.
    So yes it dies work. IF you take it as directed and are not a moron.
    Another thing is that no doctor or veterinarian can tell you, or state on a public forum, that the animal version is safe for humans. It has not been authorized by the FDA for human use and therefore any medical person recommending it or stating that it is safe can lose thier medical license. That is why you see these news reports saying that "Doctors we talked to said..."
    They have to follow the mantra of " it hasn't been approved and we cant recommend using it."

6. Minuteman

Screenshot_20210826-081718_DuckDuckGo. Screenshot_20210826-081718_DuckDuckGo.

Screenshot_20210826-081743_DuckDuckGo.

7. Minuteman

This for treatment if you have full blown symptoms.
    Screenshot_20210901-100746_Word. Screenshot_20210901-100813_Word.

STANGF150, Gator 45/70 and GOG like this.
  8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Lone Gunman

Lone Gunman Draw Varmint!

Wow, Minuteman, you just might end up by saving a lot of lives with your replies! You've answered some of the questions I've had for a while now too. Thank you! (And God bless Dr. Zelenko.) :)

Gator 45/70 and Minuteman like this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

The FLCCC are also recommending melatonin and famotidine (pepcid AC) and there are other studies showing loratadine (Claritin) as having positive effects. All 3 of these are easily aquired.

11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Several months ago while had been taking care of a lady, taking her to dialysis, and where ever she wanted to go. She came down with coved and was admitted into the hospital.
    Suspecting I had been infected I drank some of my colloidal silver and self quarantined and sure enough, I began developing symptoms including loss of taste and smell. No fever or bronchial issues but my appetite and strength went away and I began a regimen of vitamin D and zinc, and other beneficial supplements and spent a lot of time outside in the sun to get more vitamin D naturally. In about 2 weeks I lost about 30 lbs and recovered slowly. about a month or so later I learned about Ivermectin and took a small dose as a preventative and have been fine ever since except for a few odd things that I am sure are side effects of the disease.
    Unlike the flu or other malady, this virus actually goes to the brain and messes with the circuitry and that is why there are so many other side effects in others, and it is a long list.
    I have phantom pain in odd places, not joints either, also numbness in spots and the feeling of a fly on my arm but there is nothing there. these are not constant they just happen irregularly.
    I like to think the Silver had some effect initially, and had I known about Ivermectin from the beginning I think it might have aided the silver in killing the bug as it does so well with other issues I am well practiced with.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Since you had it do you ever experience phantom smells that aren’t there? Lasts for a few minutes then goes away...

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

It has been a while now and it hasn't occurred but at this point, I really don't pay much attention anymore.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

The strange phantom smell thing is the only real issue I had with it. Also even that is happening less and less now.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Minuteman

I am a big supporter of colloidal silver. Have used it for years as a preventative during flu season. I would love to see some data and studies of its effect on Covid. A new generator I saw has an atomizer and is used as an inhaler. I think that would be very beneficial for the breathing difficulties associated with the virus.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. Minuteman

mysterymet and Dark Wolf like this.
  17. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

A Netti pot might be more appropriate, seeing that if you are making steam the silver would be left behind.
    The most practical way of getting silver into the bloodstream is by consuming it, which also means taking a probiotic to reintroduce living bacteria back into the digestion.

18. Minuteman

I had to stop by my local farm supply today. Asked them about Ivermectin. They said they had 100 orders for each size on backorder and were being told it might be 2 to 3 months before it is available.
    I decided to look on the medicine aisle and see just how many human medicines were available for sale. Each of them had a label that said "Not for human use" that is a legal requirement and has nothing to do with the safety or efficacy of them. They are the exact same as the human version. Here is just a short list
    • amoxicillin – antibacterial

• diazepam – benzodiazepine used to treat status epilepticus, also used as a preanaesthetic and a sedative

• doxycycline – antibiotic, also used to treat Lyme disease

• ivermectin – a broad-spectrum antiparasitic used in horses, cattle, sheep, goats and dogs "Currently unavailable"

• morphine – pure mu agonist/opioid analgesic used as a premedication

• omeprazole – used for treatment and prevention of gastric ulcers in horses

• oxytetracycline – antibiotic

• phenobarbital – anti-convulsant used for seizures

• prednisone – glucocorticoid (steroid) used in the management of inflammation and auto immune disease

• streptomycin – antibiotic used in large animals
    . Penicillin
    And the syringes that had all had the same caveat "Not for human use".
    So the hypodermic needle if used on a human might be deadly. OMG,OMG you can"t use that it is for animal use!!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Minuteman

So maybe you are not the kind to think zebras whenever you hear hoof beats. You are a rational and skeptical person and you always look for the rational answer.
    After seeing the complete fraud and deception, the blatant lies and the media completely following the narrative, I can't help but think there is something going on here.
    Life saving treatments, that have been around for years, have been used for years, and they are completely demonized and ridiculed and blatantly fear mongered.
    Hydrachloriquine was slammed when Trump mentioned it. A "study", later found to be completely false and had to be retracted, said it was dangerous and could kill you. Many people wrote it off to TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome. Any thing Trump must be bad.
    But now we are seeing the same thing with Ivermectin. Complete lies and deception with a complicit .gov and media.
    So it cannot be coincidence. It could be a case of follow the money, sure big pharma has a lot of influence and there are mega bucks to be made. But is that all there is to it? There are also a lot of known eugenicists involved with this whole thing who have publicly endorsed reducing the population. Why would there be such an organized and relentless push to quash anything that shows promise to save lives.
    Those white horses on the horizon are starting to look like they may have black stripes.

Local story that made national coverage

Complete fraud and lies
    Rolling Stone Runs Ivermectin Poisoning Hoax Story

Wow! CDC Gives Incoming Refugees Nobel Prize-Winning Ivermectin

oldawg and mysterymet like this.
  20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I have noticed in all the postings and warning messages being posted that about 98% of them NEVER mention Zinc supplements, that are needed to go along with this medication… So in that context, they are correct, the stuff is useless… Now if they ever got called on it, by someone, they have a Guaranteed safe out, for their incompetence.. So, getting the actual “inclusive word” out would seem to be where the critical flaw is on this issue… and where said information needs to be addressed…

SB21, mysterymet and Minuteman like this.
  1. Motomom34
  2. hot diggity
  3. Benjamin A. Wood
  4. Benjamin A. Wood
  5. Motomom34
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid
  13. Asia-Off-Grid
  14. Asia-Off-Grid
  15. Asia-Off-Grid
  16. Asia-Off-Grid
  17. Asia-Off-Grid
  18. Asia-Off-Grid
  19. Asia-Off-Grid
  20. Witch Doctor 01
    A few files on wound closure...
    Thread by: Witch Doctor 01, Jun 22, 2018, 35 replies, in forum: Resource Discussions
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7