J6 political prisoners assaulted and abused

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Minuteman, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

duane and enloopious like this.
  2. Minuteman

duane and enloopious like this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

The people and mostly the politicians of America let political prisoners be tortured. There are stories of them being tortured for months and months and now its going on to years. Some having their jaws broken and wired shut. Same treatment as Guantanamo prisoners. This is something designed to start a civil war. The thing that surprises me the most about this is that Trump didn't do or say anything. It makes me wonder if he isn't planned opposition. Those were his supporters and people who paid a lot out of their own pockets to go hear him speak. He was the Pres at the time and still did nothing. The people should get together just like they did on 1/6 and go march on the prison until every last one of them is free. Demand they be let go.

4. Minuteman

enloopious and Seawolf1090 like this.
  5. Minuteman

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

6. Minuteman

7. Minuteman

img-84272562.

8. Minuteman

img-cb05f9c6.

mysterymet, hot diggity, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  9. Minuteman

Screenshot_20220913-192144_MeWe.

10. Minuteman

Screenshot_20220914-083617_MeWe.

SB21, enloopious and Seawolf1090 like this.
  11. jim2

jim2 Monkey+++

Am I the only one that feels all we're seeing is a kabuki dance in motion? Lots pf posturing and grimacing, but no real action except what is used against us. I dont see any positive changes coming.

Eagerly awaiting the rapture.
    Jim

12. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I feel like it is more the beginning stages of a Bukake show. Don't google that if you don't already know.

CaboWabo5150 likes this.
  13. Minuteman

enloopious, Cruisin Sloth and jim2 like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

A guilty plea is the only way they are going to get a conviction in about 98% of these cases.

enloopious, jim2 and Minuteman like this.
  15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

So they are going to hold them without bail or trial until they confess to whatever crime the DOJ tells them to. We are one step away from inconvenient citizens being snatched off the streets never to be seen again. #bananarepublicUSA

16. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

So much for the vaunted "innocent til proven guilty" canard. Such is life in a Police State. FBI is being groomed as America's "Stazi/Gestapo/KGB"!
    I hold little hope for the next election.

17. Minuteman

They are going to be held until We The People say ENOUGH!!

The comparisons to the time that led to AMREV 1 are eerily similar.

18. Minuteman

Before I posted that I had to think, could it be used against me? Could it be considered incitement, insurrection, calling for violence, or any other bullshit charge they could come up with. And that is the point. Make people afraid to speak out, afraid to gather, afraid to protest.
    But I remembered the words of a great patriot leader from the 90's, Jack McLamb. Speaking on government lists he said people were afraid to stand up because they didn't want to be on a list. He said to hell with that. "I DEMAND to be put on all of your lists. I DEMAND to be put on the TOP of every list of people who oppose this damnable system you have created!!!"

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  19. Minuteman

img-d535ca1f.

20. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

SB21 and Minuteman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7