JACKO FLACKO converts to Islam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]

On the eve of child-molestation charges being filed against him, Michael Jackson converted to Islam, reports the New York Post.

According to the paper, the pop star became a member of Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam, and the conversion came with a shakeup in his personal staff.

Michael Jackson's mug shot

The Post says Jermaine Jackson, one of Michael's brothers became a Muslim in 1989 and has been trying to win favor with his eccentric sibling. Jermaine reportedly brought Leonard F. Muhammad, Farrakhan's chief of staff into Michael's inner circle as a "bodyguard."

Jackson reportedly is a former Jehovah's Witness and has had an interest in Judaism.

Tom Sneddon, Santa Barbara district attorney, plans to file formal charges against Jackson today as the child-molestation case against the entertainer progresses. Jackson was booked and released on bail Nov. 20 after allegation surfaced he molested a 12-year-old Los Angeles boy at his Neverland ranch.

The report says authorities have agreed to return Jackson's passport to him so he can travel to the UK this weekend. His arraignment is expected to occur on Jan. 16.

Jackson, through his lawyer Mark Geragos, has denied any wrongdoing.

Related stories:

Jackson 'gay pedophile,' says ex-estate manager

DA has enough evidence
    'to nail Jackson'

Michael Jackson booked, released

Jackson secretly hosting 3 Norwegian teen-agers?

Jackson scheduled for arrest today

Arrest warrant issued for Jackson

Cops search Michael Jackson's ranch

Boy's bombshell: Michael Jackson had sex with me

Michael Jackson confesses: I sleep with boys

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36207

2. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

This is an old story isnt it? From before the last trial? I think he had converted then, or did he get caught with another one?

3. roscoe

roscoe Monkey+++ Founding Member

No more Jesus Juice...

4. Quigley_Sharps

:lol:

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Jacko, Islam, sounds like a match made in Neverland.

6. Quigley_Sharps

I have to wonder how long before they kill him for being the freak he is, Mikey doesnt know how good he has it in the USA.
    I have a feeling he will though.
    [LMAO]

7. BRONZ

BRONZ Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

he just closed never land....good for us.

8. Quigley_Sharps

[winkthumb]

9. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Now he's living in Bahrain. This makes perfect sense if you think about it. Where else can a pedophile live without fear. Islam and Islamic countries are a haven for them. Muslims claim that Islam forbids homosexua;ity, and it does between men. But between a man and a boy is another story.It is rampant in the muslim world.I have lived there for years and have seen it.
    You have heard of the famous 74 virgins promised to all martyrs? The Koran says that when a man enters paradise Allah gives him "the virility of 100 men". So why only 74 virgins? Read on and it says that they will be served by 26 "fair young boys".
    Several of Mohammeds top generals were ravenous pedophiles and homosexuals. He could'nt risk alienating them so Islam from it's beginnings has turned a blind eye to this type of sexual depravity.
    Mohammed himself wed one of his many wives when she was only 5 years old. He waited until she was 8 to consumate the marriage tho. What a guy!
    I think Jacko is feeling right at home where he's at.

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

May he find discomfort wherever he lands. Except in a hole properly covered with pig fat. :evil:

11. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 :

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
    [...]
    It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.

12. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sick. All the more reason to hunt them down, with extreme prejudice.

13. Quigley_Sharps

[touchdown]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7