JADE HELM: TROOPS TO “OPERATE UNDETECTED AMONGST CIVILIAN POPULATION”

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Mar 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

AND you realize Executive Orders fall in this category of laws as well? The EO can act as 'law' as long as this Pres is in office. This president is issuing executive orders right and left. Just subscribe to the whitehoue.gov list for regular updated on bills and EO's..... the devil is in the details. Only one other president in history has used his Executive Powers so widely. As long as we have an Attorney General that will not oppose Pres. O. then nothing the congress does will affect these Executive orders. The congress can pass resolutions to stop EO's but unless the AG serves the orders to enforce, There is nothing 'legally' we can do.

Tully Mars likes this.
  2. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

The sad part is, chances are they'll either hold this in a city with no military bases nearby (and clueless folks living there), or they'll do it where there's a military base nearby, and the close cropped hair and military bearing will actually make it easier for them to blend in with the other military folks stationed nearby. Hiding in plain sight, so to speak!

The funny/ironic thing, if they picked the first choice I outlined, is that the big cities in Texas actually lean more left/center than right. That's why, when you look at a voting map of Texas counties, after an election, you see about 5 little blue dots, surrounded by a sea of red. ;)

Tully Mars likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

do not forget executive memos. they are exactly like executive orders except are not restricted as executive orders are. they hold the same force of law.

Ganado and Tully Mars like this.
  4. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    Marck, Ganado, HK_User and 1 other person like this.
  5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

McAfee does not like this site.

6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

The other thing that is interesting to me is that these exercises are held only in the western states.... why didnt they set up exercises in the eastern USA?

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Gang Bangers would mow down the .MIl if they were in Eastern States....

Ganado likes this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Really? lol

9. BTPost

You ever run into a bunch of Gang Bangers, on their Turf?

10. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Yes. Way too often.

11. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I thought they flushed the posse comitatus prohibition with the 2011 signing of the NDAA?

Brokor likes this.
  12. BTPost

Today I started Concealed Carry, (Browning HiPower in Shoulder Rig) around the place....We got an UnKnown, slightly Whacko, Dude that got off the Mail Plane, yesterday.... He arrived with all his stuff in multiple Plastic Garbage Bags, a SkateBoard, and Baby Stoller, to wheel his C**p around with. Seems he showed up without any Food, and was crushed, when it told him the "Store was Closed" for the winter. He does have "Long Hair & Beard" so I do not think he is a SpecOps Infiltrator, but you just never know.... Says he has a CellPhone, but there isn't any place he can charge it, available to him... He was given my Standard Criminal Tresspass Speach, in front of witnesses. (The Bush Pilot) now I just have to drive the place 4 times a day, for Security... PITA...

13. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

So Theo made his way up their with his pony tail of fury and the tactical cat?! [LMAO]

Be safe!!!

Tully Mars, HK_User, melbo and 2 others like this.
  14. stg58

There are solutions available. rifle_gun_ar15_ar-15_firearm_colt_m4_abstract_desktop_1680x1050_hd-wallpaper-164101.

Marck, Yard Dart and melbo like this.
  15. stg58

@BTPost

added...
    [​IMG]

:)

Incredibly wrong.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    Marck likes this.
  16. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

From my experience, the Bangers got no guts for a real fight, nor even a gorilla style. They drop their guns and run then just fade away and go suck off momma till the heats gone.

3M-TA3, stg58 and oldawg like this.
  17. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

They are expected to hold exercises in nine states, including Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh).

If this gets underway and picks up steam, I am willing to bet it will occur frequently enough until folks can't tell a training drill from real life confiscations and arrests.

Tully Mars, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  18. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

When I was stationed in Germany, I wore a German raincoat. Poeple would ask me directions in German. So funny. On a bus some American tourists were asking about places to see in German. I struggled with my poor German but they were not good enough to reel. So finally I said let's just speak in English. They were surprise. My father was German.
    But I could not fit in the South. I was in Louisiana and met some people from Florida, one asked where I was from, another piped right up, "he' s from Minnesota. You can tell."
    It seems odd to me that the military think they have to infiltrate there own country. I mean they are us.

I think Oberry would like an uprising so he can declare Marshall law. I would not be surprised if he and his cronies faked one. Then he will just start shooting Christians, I mean patriots.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
  19. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    Tully Mars, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  20. fredsmith

fredsmith Neophyte Monkey

I saw this insightful and factual article about Operation jade Helm, and thought you might find it interesting

To read it for yourself enter into google the search term:

ez3dbiz.com + latest news

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7