JADE HELM: TROOPS TO “OPERATE UNDETECTED AMONGST CIVILIAN POPULATION”

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Mar 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The search term produced nothing of value, Fred. In fact, all that turned up is completely unrelated to Jade Helm or preparations. In fact, it seems trollish, not to mention thread deviation.

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Re-read the Declaration of Independence...

CaboWabo5150 and Brokor like this.
  3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Lol..... What will that do... Please don't troll me with out of context one liners

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness..."

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

-The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America (in part)

5. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

I'll bet they have been checking forums and keeping track of guns. And they are chomping at the bit to come and get them. Good thing I sold all of mine.

Marck likes this.
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

SOLD?

Heck I donated mine to the local SALVAGE League.

After all, there is danger in all those old buildings where copper is stolen.

I've seen pictures of the burnt bodies!

D2wing likes this.
  7. Brokor

I'm not sure, but I do know there are departments in the FBI/BATF which specialize in investigating certain matters which may extend beyond the usual. Mostly, they look for sales of "illegal" firearms, so I don't see a conspiracy there. Besides, we all know the .Gov hates competition -they are the ones dealing in illegal arms trafficking, as has already been proven. But, as for confiscation in the private sector...I think they are winning every day just with the legislation they pass and keep trying to pass. I couldn't count how many husbands got turned in by the ex-wife who said he threatened her and his guns were confiscated. And if you're a vet and you are unfortunate enough to decide to take medication, particularly for PTSD -good luck. We may also find the most trivial "law" on the books which would grant the "authorities" the justification to confiscate firearms as time goes on. Even during a natural disaster, if lawlessness breaks out, the FIRST thing they plan to do is conduct door-to-door raids, just like New Orleans.

The time for the people to act has long passed, and we are well into the stage of steady erosion of rights to the point most folks are just waiting for a single powder keg to give sign they must do something. But, I doubt this would work to our benefit. There's a great deal of disinformation these days, and even though the internet does offer us instant communication on a grand scale, many people still trust the corporate media and will not budge without having fully cited facts by an expert panel from FOX or CNN. A revolution could break out tomorrow, but I bet the majority of people wouldn't know about it for months, and if they did, they wouldn't believe it from alternative media.

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

It can play out both ways. Trained and experienced ex-military can infiltrate and carry out ops inside the military units. Those Apache gunships require some downtime on the ground. We can't knock them out of the air? SO we'll knock them out of the game on the ground. Guerilla War is a tough thing to defend against, especially when they look like YOU! :mad:
    Need it be said......? WOLVERINES!! :cool:

9. Brokor

I like your spirit. :)

10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

HELM

“Homeland Eradication of Local Militants”

BTW- are we sure it hasn't started? We have had extra military helicopters in the last week. It is enough so a few people have mentioned it.

Marck likes this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

How is more local .MIL Choppers in the Air, "Sneaking around the Civil Population, UnDetected", which is the Stated Aim of this excersize? I mean you can Hear those things coming for 10 minutes before they arrive Overhead.... In Nam, the BadGuys could hear them coming, and be prepared to repel, easy.....

12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The operation hasn't begun but why not set up early? Many times I read of ships mobilizing prior to us doing anything. So my theory is: I think they are setting somethings up. We are a mile high plus. And I know you will correct me if I am wrong, Colorado high up and communications may need the height. I maybe wrong and maybe my tin-foil is on too tight but I know there has been an increase in helicopters and allegedly a two propeller copter lowered a big black box in a high place. Colorado is labeled as permissive and we connect to 2 hostile labeled states.

Also- CO will not have troops active in the state but the state could still be involved in other ways.
    Update: Colorado no longer one of the states in Jade Helm 15 military exercise - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If they were dropping Unmaned Comm Gear (repeaters) on High Points, all you would need to confirm that, is one of those SDR Spectrum Analyzers plugged into the USB Port of your Laptop, to confirm it. Since these were to be SpecOps Units, they would be using their Standard Spread Spectrum Comm Gear, for Unit Comms, and .MIL SAT Based, Comm Gear, for HQ Comms. The Squad Comms will be in the Low VHF .MIL Band, (74-88 MHz) and the HQ Comms will be in the UHF .MIL Band.(250-400Mhz) Should not be to hard to find them, if they are running around your AoO. Just watch out for one bunch of Navy Seals, that use backup Squad Comms by issuing SECURE Phones with DirecTalk base Private Numbers. A trick they used to WASTE the BadGuys that blew the Seal Choppers out of the Sky, after the Osama Raid. They knew their Standard Comm Gear was compromised, so the set up the bogus Comms on their standard Gear, to set up the Ambushes, and ran their Squad Tactical Comms on the SECURE Phones. Three or four Ambushes later, all those RagHeads were toast, and the Unit rotated Home.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    Motomom34 likes this.
  14. Brokor

@Motomom34 They used stealth helicopters in the raid to kill Osama (for the 9th time). Of course, I don't believe it was Osama, but regardless, one of the helicopters crashed and a portion was photographed. I dunno the full story, but a stealth helicopter isn't too far fetched considering the things I know already.

15. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Tully Mars, Brokor and Yard Dart like this.
  16. HK_User

17. HK_User

I would suggest that it started over a year ago. What you see now is just more softening up of the sheeple.

Ahhh but not to worry, after all they said as a land owner you can OPT OUT.

18. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

kellory likes this.
  19. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

20. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"Jade helm= Blue helmets?[tf][tinfoil101]

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7