JADE HELM: TROOPS TO “OPERATE UNDETECTED AMONGST CIVILIAN POPULATION”

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Mar 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Probably not at first. After they find out how badly they have "irritated" the FIRST 9 million patriots ( you could ask British light colonel Smith about just how fast patriots can multiply) they might call in the blue beanie bunch.

Marck, Brokor, Ganado and 1 other person like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

You mean I got to wait for one of.those blue strainers?.

3. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Yeah, some assembly required. ;)

kellory likes this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I'm handy with tools, that should be no problem....:rolleyes:

oldawg likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I don't know just "HOW UnDetected" they will be in Texas. with the Texas National Guard following them around.......

Ganado, oldawg, HK_User and 1 other person like this.
  6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

And if I happen to catch sight I'll snap a few jpegs.

Ganado and oldawg like this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Guv Abbott Isn't using the Texas National Guard, at least not openly, on this one. He is mobilizing the STATE guard which is in effect his private all volunteer troops. It is in the truest sense a State militia and answers to NO one other than the Govenor of the Republic of Texas. Might remember this is the same Abbott who as state AG told the fed BLM to pound sand over confiscation of land on the Red River a couple years ago. If they tried they were to be arrested. Needless to say he is pretty well liked out here in the sticks so far even with the boiler plate at the bottom of the mobilization order.

Sapper John, Ganado, BTPost and 4 others like this.
  8. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

‘Jade Helm’ military exercise causing political firestorm in Texas, western states | Fox News

Brokor likes this.
  10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

11. BTPost

Maybe that Training Town is he only thing the US Builders know how to build, these days....

Brokor and HK_User like this.
  12. HK_User

Sub Contracted and shipped from China, shipped on a South American Flagged Ship, unloaded in Canada and boot legged across the border right under the noses of the RCMP.

Almost like the Prohibition Days.

Some things never change.

BTPost likes this.
  13. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I am still wondering how that whole "Operate Undetected" thing will work out? I think I will notice the Storm Trooper uniforms, the MRAP armoured trucks and the low-flying Black Helos when they enter my suburban neighborhood......

14. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I think the objective is for you to just be a good sheep and ignore what you see...... don't you remember... they told you not to worry about it.... all is good. Back to frivolous stuff now and mind your masters direction..... [sheep]

D2wing likes this.
  15. HK_User

Right now, my best guess is that they will come in as observers to watch the Submarine Races at Dallas. The Trinity river is levee to levee so a good set of water wings would help.

16. BTPost

[sarc1] My Oldest Daughter calls Jade Helm 15, in Texas, "The invasion of the Leprechauns, looking for the Gold, at the end of the Rainbow" Little SpecOps Folks in Green Fatigues, smoking Hand Carved Pipes, with Mysterious Substances in the bowls, and Green Bowler HeadGear..... If you spot one, Run and Hide, or they will Kidnap your Children... OR if you are brave enough, Use a shotgun and blast one, and see if he vaporizes, before your eyes. If he doesn't then call 911, or the nearest MSM Outlet, because it will be BIG News...... [sarc2] My bet is that in October, we will all be laughing[lolol] at the paranoia being spread around, these days.... My Opinion, YMMV....

17. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

The thing that is conflicting for me. Is there are good men in the military... Good thinking people..
    They don't take just anyone anymore.... So if push came to shove and the troops on the ground started invading private property wouldn't someone say he'll no?

How do you reconcile protecting as a soldier with invasion of homes and areas as an individual... Is this maneuver to train the soldiers as much as us citizens?

BlueDuck likes this.
  18. BTPost

All Government comes down to ENFORCEMENT, and Enforcement ALWAYS boils down to "He who has the Biggest Guns, Sets the Rules, and therefor Wins, any Confrontation" If ANYONE invades your Property, will they have Bigger Guns, than you do, or if you win the first Confrontation, will they return with Bigger and MORE Guns, than you have? If that is the case, YOU will eventually LOSE, and it will NOT be Nice. So, You must make a CHOICE, ahead of time. Defend what you have, Run away and be Undiscoverable, OR Capitulate. That is it... There are no other REAL Options..... By not Choosing, NOW, your only Options are, the last two Outoomes...

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    BlueDuck likes this.
  19. HK_User

I can't run and I won't kneel, makes it pretty simple.

It's called re-educating the masses.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  20. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

With just TWO of our operational bases in Texas (Hood & Bliss) totalling about a mill point two acres within the bounds of the state AND with about every type of buildings and complexes along with a large population why would they need to train out amongst the citizens anyway. Seems to me there is way to good of a chance of a screw up on either side sending this dog and pony show sideways of a cliff. By the way, living as close to Ft. Hood as I do going unnoticed amongst us is out of the question. Stick out like Wookies at a midget rassling match they will.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7