JADE HELM: TROOPS TO “OPERATE UNDETECTED AMONGST CIVILIAN POPULATION”

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Mar 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

And Fort Hood has a number 1 Kill Village already.

2. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

I've been thinking for a while about this Jade Helm thing and the soldiers trying to live among civvies without being noticed. How bout the powers that be set a bounty on us civilians identifying these soldiers?? And when they are identified, they have to leave the playing field completely. Maybe that'd make things a little more realistic, huh? How would we make sure they were identified? How bout paintball guns? ??

Yep, thinking is gonna get me in trouble. Again. LOL

Kajun

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

That is bringing a knife to a gun battle. You want to be the first guy who pulls a "gun" on a trained fighter, with PTSD?
    Your funeral.:(

4. HK_User

Sometimes I wonder where you obtain your information!

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Just for the record, you would not want to pull a gun on a current or prior military member without following through.... we can be a bit sudden in our response..... and potentially kill you without thinking about it... hey, a threat is a threat... and deadly force is acceptable. PTSD not-withstanding..... training is the rule of the day.... and sudden force to counter whatever may come is the rule.

D2wing, Ganado and HK_User like this.
  6. Yard Dart

Cracker Jacks....... "watch out for green beanies.... they will cut your throat in the night" :rolleyes:

Ganado and HK_User like this.
  7. kellory

My opinion, if you wish to debate my logic, be my guest. If you think firing ANY kind of gun at military personnel is a good idea, I would be interested in your thought process.
    Personally, if someone aimed what appeared to me to be a long gun, at me, I would take whatever steps I felt nessisary to remove the threat.

8. Yard Dart

I am pretty sure that he was referring to your suggestion that all "trained fighters" have PTSD.... some of us did not have the same issues as the minority..... but they get all of the press and scrutiny, what have you..... the rest of us just drive on.... what happened, is what it is.

Sapper John, Ganado and HK_User like this.
  9. kellory

As I wrote on another site with a rifle shaped camera....(
    Gizmag | New and Emerging Technology News ) Kill-shot

"I have been a hunter as long as I can remember. I can remember helping to clean long guns at the age of 8 or 9. Hunter safety has been a large part of hunting my whole life, but if some idiot is trespassing on my land (perhaps bird watching, or maybe an animal rights group member looking for dirt, points what appears like a gun at me, I will express my condolences to his next of kin.

As a training tool on a closed course, or a toy in a game (clearly marked as a toy) great. Let them have fun. But confused with a true weapon? I would shoot first, and protect myself as needed.

As shown, this is a danger to it's wielder. There is NO good reason to look like a hunting rifle. None.

For those of you who deplore hunting, unless you are a true vegan, you are a hypocrite.

I am complying with the laws of my state, with the full blessing of the division of Wildlife, cutting down on deer/vehicle accidents (in doing so, saving lives), paying fees and taxes for permits. These funds pay for conservation efforts here and around the world.

I am paying for ammo, permits, weapons, gear, camping equipment, fuel, supplies, lease fees (when needed)and taxes. All of these fuel jobs, businesses, tourism, and other spin offs.

There are more registered hunters in three average Eastern states, than fighters in the entire U.S. military! We are your neighbors, your cops, your Pastors, Your shop keepers. We are everywhere.

We are not the bloodthirsty animals you portray us to be, Most of us are highly educated, conscious of our place in the world, and believers in Christ. My pastor leads a hunt each year.

The meat Is range fed, free of additives or chemicals, very lean, and healthy for my family, and comes in a biodegradable wrapper.

It is no different than going to the market for beef, or pork, or chicken, raised in a pen and slaughtered by a butcher for you. I'm just cutting out the middleman. So try to get past your knee-jerk reaction, and learn something.

I am a hunter, and proud of it!

kellory"

10. Yard Dart

PTSD is a very serious subject that affects a lot of our veterans, and should not be joked about lightly. It is a national issue that needs to be addressed..... and considering the disarray of the VA system, many are not getting the help that they need.

oldawg, D2wing, Sapper John and 2 others like this.
  11. kellory

I know, and I am not joking about it. Though our government seems to thing ALL returning veterans have some form of it, and there HAVE been articles about restricting returning veterans from having guns due to shooting like the one that killed the sniper. It is far from the majority, but these noises HAVE been made.

12. HK_User

True

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  13. Yard Dart

[gadsden]

Ganado and HK_User like this.
  14. HK_User

There is no reason to perpetuate a myth. No matter what noises you hear in your head!

Sapper John, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  15. Yard Dart

The government is afraid of the trained personnel in this nation that may rise up amongst the other patriots, when they push the nation to far...... they should be afraid. [winkthumb]

Sapper John, Ganado and HK_User like this.
  16. kellory

FALSE. Both of you chose to misinterpret my words, and insert you own. I DID NOT say all, now did I? I asked if "You want to be the first guy who pulls a "gun" on a trained fighter, with PTSD?" You going to tell me there are none? There only needs to be one, for my statement to be completely accurate.[contract]

17. Yard Dart

[LMAO] [LMAO] [LMAO]
    Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!!

Sapper John, HK_User and Ganado like this.
  18. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

True, but at the same time the corporate media all the way down to your average local common man will believe EVERY veteran is a PTSD victim who will suddenly snap. It's gotten to be ridiculous.

D2wing, Sapper John, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  19. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

I don't think PTSD is any indication that a veteran is a danger to anyone. On the contrary, veterans are trained to uphold the law and proper order. PTSD is not crazy. I don't think many non vets have a clue about it. If fact few people even those that have it understand it much. To have PTSD and be mentally ill is pretty rare. It does happen. Vets are a threat because we are sworn to uphold the Constitution and know how to fight. We have already signed a blank check to our country.
    The other thing is that modern soldiers are taught to identify their target. But not so all vets. I recall the quick kill training. It is possible to take out a threat before you have a chance to think about it. But that is pretty long ago. Pointing a gun at an old vet could be a real stupid idea. Guns don't make good suppositories.

20. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

As broker said, Vets are being demonized by the left outrageously and shamefully. Since the hippie days they hate us and see us as an obstacle to their plans to have total control of the sheeple. Their enemies are people with integrity and commitment to freedom, Justice and truth.

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7