Jan 6 Hearings and other crap

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 11, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Jan 6 hearings are just another distraction now that Johnny Depp and whats her name is over. Nobody cares about their lies but they keep beating us over the head with this BS hoping we will forget that the food shelves are empty and gas prices are sky rocketing.

Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and duane like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It seems like the Jan06 coup deniers are using food shortages and gas prices as a distraction from the TRump attempted coup.

3. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I had better things to do!

4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Did not watch as I know the demoRAT play book just like the Russian collusion BS this insurrection BS is just another bogus attempt to discredit Trump. We pay these clowns and this is all they can give us while the country is going down the toilet. We the people should have the ability to fire these SOB's on the spot and not have to wait for elections. Any private company and they would be gone in a flash

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Even Maddow admits Trump had nothing to do with the Capitol breach
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1535082158909538304

If Maddow won't drink lefty koolaid talking points then it's gotta be pretty s****y.

If our Republic was threatened by a few dozen people wandering around rummaging about the Capitol then we are indeed on shaky ground. And note I do not and did not approve of their actions even though they were let in by security.

6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Get over it Chell. It was NOT an attempted coup. Why would people that have most of the civilian guns (many being former military) go to dc for a coup and not bring their weapons? It is because they intended on peacefully protesting and the media turned a protest that got out of hand in to an “attempted coup”.

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Chell's just here to jerk you chain. Don't waste time taking him seriously.

Sapper John, Ura-Ki and Seepalaces like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

PBS is a leftwing propaganda site . I've watched them before ,,, don't put much faith in them Chello ,, it'll hurt your credibility worse than it is now .

9. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

The whole thing infuriates me. There are real problems that are going to kill real people and these idiots are wasting time preening on television. This is why people hate politicians.

10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Screenshot_20220611-092153_MeWe.

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well they can't talk about the energy situation, can't talk about the economy, can't talk about the southern boarder, can't talk about Ukraine, because that's a shit show or any other foreign policy, can't talk about gun control because all that BS looks like it's going to fail, plus the supremes are set to rule on states doing may issue concealed carry permits, magazine capacity limits and roe v wade.
    The Democrats are set to lose on everything, this made up fantasy land bullshit is the only thing they think they might be able to win on.

12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Anything they can do to distract us fr the Pedo's magically delicious performance this far is a score against the Right! Nothing about Jan 6th was anything but a peaceful protest, trust me, if it had been anything else, there would have been blood running to the Chesapeake for days and days! The country would have been locked down into martial law, and we the people would have cleaned house big time! We would be looking at a brave new world had Jan 6th not been peaceful!

13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

14. enloopious

Saying Jan 6 was an attempted coup is a shortcut to thinking.

15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Meanwhile, on Monday another group plans to shut down one of our three branches of government after an assassination on Justice Kavanaugh. Jan 6 was a protest of which a small group rioted. Where the Capitol breach was not planned in advance, this most definitely is. Wonder if Pelosi will refuse security here as well?
    upload_2022-6-12_8-22-42.

upload_2022-6-12_8-25-48.

Seepalaces, enloopious, duane and 2 others like this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

OMG this is an insurrection==== the demoRATS won't say a word unless they can some how find a way to blame TRUMP

17. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Or the Right!

18. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Coup? Insurrection?? Anyone that calls Jan 6 either has never seen a real Coup or Insurrection.

19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Just like the On the Scene interviewees on the evening News, mouthing the typical response, “ It was like a WAR Zone”… Most of those Yahoos have no idea what a War Zone, is like… All though I bet a lot of Ukrainian's can now tell you exactly what a “WAR Zone” is like…

20. enloopious

Those same people calling it a war zone are also the ones who called murder and burning buildings and the CHAZ autonomous zone peaceful, summer of love, and other lies. They are not dumb, they know exactly what they are doing. They think they can tell you its peaceful while people are getting murdered right behind them in one case and they can tell you that Jan 6 was a war zone while people are peacefully marching right behind them in the other. All they have to do is say something and people believe it. Nobody is capable of critical thinking anymore.

What they are really trying to do is manage the collapse of the dollar and the rising inflation/interest rates by putting this circus on while stealing everything everyone has behind their backs. The type of circus and bread may have changed but the affect is the same. You are ALL living through the intentional collapse of the empire.

This lady says it better than I ever could:
    Planet Lockdown: Technocracy and the Great Reset Agenda - Catherine Austin Fitts [VIDEO]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    mysterymet, oldawg, SB21 and 3 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7