Jan 6 Hearings and other crap

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 11, 2022.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Nobody is watching Jan 6 Hearing or frankly cares since we are worried about affording gas to get to the grocery story where we can't afford to buy food assuming we can find it, so the new spin is that Jan 8 caused the inflation and recession:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1536001384805548033

Also note the former Treasury Secretary using derogatory terms for Republicans in mainstream news. Classy...
    upload_2022-6-13_6-57-3.

2. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I always found amusement of a sort when the MSM was reporting on the "Mostly Peaceful Protest" during the summer of love with Looting and Burning buildings as the backdrop.

SB21, 3M-TA3, Seepalaces and 2 others like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Summers what an ass monkey ---what has the government done so that we should trust them? hey have lied to us example CDC and covid. they have lied to us Putin is the source of high gas prices and inflation, they have lied to us that inflation is transitory and by Jan it will be coming down, they have leid to us about Jan 6 th, they have lied to us about so many things it would take me all day to list them. NO WE CAN"T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT __ASS MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SB21, Seepalaces and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

THIS. I want to see a meme with a picture of our congress hiding under desks during the Jan 6th thing next to a picture of the Ukranian cabinet in hoodies with rifles on the street in front of their capital. And then I want to arrange an exchange...

oldawg, SB21, johnbb and 2 others like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Day 2 of the Jan 06th Congressional Select Committee hearings:

The long version

or the SparkNotes version...

6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

That is waaaay too honest and on the nose to post in public. You better watch your back. They're coming after you.

Somebody once said 'never put too much faith in your computer or society because you never know when either will crash.'

Seepalaces likes this.
  7. enloopious

The Jan 6 hearings are an insult to all of our intelligence. They have never done this before even when worse things have happened. I don't know if Trump is a good guy or a bad guy but he was a populist president. The people wanted him and the prosperity he brought to the economy. The existing powers don't like that at all. When 90proof Nancy can control the hearings, control the national guard and have them stand down, when she can bring case after case against a president who has not been in office for coming on 2 years, you KNOW they hate him. Nobody in the country wants these sham hearings to continue but they keep pushing it trying to make people watch it like a giant phallus shoved in all our faces.

Now compare that to what happened after 9/11. If you were around to see what happened live you will know that 1/6 hearings are an insult to Americans. Compare those 2 events. The 1/6 hearings should make every single man and woman who lived through 9/11 angry. We should be pissed that all of our stolen tax dollars are paying for this BS.

Seepalaces likes this.
  8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

327643_image.

enloopious and Seepalaces like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Trump is the Maga Jedi. Every time the enemy thinks they strike him down he becomes even more powerful.
    I found a nearly daily updating pole on trumps favorably. Since the dems started their show trial trumps favorably number is unchanged and his unfavorably number is down 3% points over the latest week.
    So the jan6 show trial isn't changing anyones mind with a neutral or favorable opinion of trump, but it's eating away at the unfavorables.
    Literally blowing up in the dems face.
    Yes by all means keep up the show trial.

About the time they started hyping the show trial with all the usual verbage "smoking gun", "we got him this time", "bombshell evidence", "never before seen" the numbers spiked a few percent each way, more unfavorables fewer favorables. I predict after watching this kangaroo "Trial in absentia" people are going to be like wtf was all that bs? And the numbers will go back kind of where they were before with trump having overall fewer unfavorables and picking up more favorables.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    enloopious and johnbb like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Looking at the poll data they started pushing the prime time "trial in absentia" about the time poll numbers had trumps favorably at an all time high.

Obviously this "trial in absentia" is a load of bs so what are they covering up?
    Well they definitely have to try and keep trumps approval rating down.
    The the dems are getting clobbered in primaries as far as voter turn out, some places seeing republican turnout 3 to 1 for the Republicans' primary.
    Dems got clobbered in all the special elections last time I checked.
    The gun control bill the Senate might pass is a joke.
    The supremes are probably going to rule magazine capacity limits and may issue carry permits are unconstitutional.
    Ukraine seems to be going to shit.
    Gasoline prices definitely going to at least $6 or $7 a gallon.
    I don't think the baby formula situation has improved much.

enloopious likes this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Read yesterday there is a tampon shortage things are getting serious must be Trump's fault ha ha

enloopious and Minuteman like this.
  12. enloopious

TDS is fun to watch live in real time. Do these people even grasp that they are just making the people hate them more? Posting it over and over wont make it any better. I thought Twitter had a spam policy.

trash.PNG

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That must be the "blood flowing in the streets" dems are always talking about.

enloopious and johnbb like this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Note his most liked post is "I don't see how anyone watching this isn't infuriated and heart broken".... tells you all you need to know.

enloopious likes this.
  15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I wonder how many ships are full of Tampons, sitting at anchor waiting to unload? Maybe AOC should get a bunch of her pals together and offer to unload them…..

enloopious likes this.
  16. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Oh My god what a sexist remark---- NOT---- love it

enloopious likes this.
  17. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I thought or had hoped Al was worm food, could not stand him on SNL he was pathetically not funny.

enloopious likes this.
  18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Day 3 of the Jan 06th Congressional Select Committee hearings:

The long version

The SparkNotes version:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-840eb1ac.

mysterymet and enloopious like this.
  20. enloopious