January 6th PsyOp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jul 9, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

a Federal appeals court has thrown out a January 6 subpoena against the RNC. They said there are “Important And Unsettled Constitutional Questions” about if the J6 Committee Is ‘Lawfully Constituted.”

mechstdr likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Which Fed Appeals Court? Site? URL?

mechstdr and enloopious like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I number of fringe right wing sites have regurgitated the same tripe as quoted in the enloopian post...none of them (about four of them) offered any specific details, nor mentioned any information about which appellate court ruled, nor the precise nature of the ruling itself.

Expecting enloopious to provide that info is an exercise in futility...His post is just more spam to clog the forum with.

Edit: Apparently the subpoenas weren't thrown out by a Federal appellate court, but were withdrawn by the Jan 6th Committee. Jan. 6 committee withdraws subpoena for RNC data though the way the right are crowing about it, they are coup counting it.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    BTPost likes this.
  4. BTPost

I appreciate the information, Chell...

mechstdr and chelloveck like this.
  5. enloopious

Speaking of spam, everything out of you mouth is just foul. You are so biased that you can't even see the other side. Its not even on the same planet as you. You don't get your news from reliable sources, you get one sided propaganda and vomit it back at us all day long with no research and no counterpoint. You are such a hypocrite with no tact and no humanity lecturing everyone else on their humanity. Just because you post that I am wrong, doesn't mean that I am wrong. I have been right 99% of the time while you have a track record of about 20% and yet you run your mouth endlessly. You must really love your narcissistic self.

A question like "Which Fed Appeals Court? Site? URL?" is an appropriate question. Yeah the link didn't make it. Your statement was not appropriate.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
    Dark Wolf and mechstdr like this.
  6. chelloveck

Play nice little boy...you seem to make a habit of ignoring the site's CoC...so just spend time playing with your toy train set or your Q crypto quiz cards for a while...and give the adults here an opportunity to discuss adult stuff. :rolleyes:

7. enloopious

You're one to talk constantly calling people stupid idiots, conspiracy theorists, putting words in their mouths, and then immediately forgetting about it and rushing to the Mods asking them to ban or censor when you don't like something. Mommy and daddy, the bad man. The bad man.

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I see our resident troll is stirring the pot again. I have so much more enjoyed the Monkey tree since I put him on ignore. So I don't see his posts but can see the reactions. Loop I recommend this product. Works great.
    Screenshot_20220902-083705_MeWe.

9. BTPost

OK, you two.. Stop the Back and Forth, or it will be an Adult Timeout for both of you.. You have been Warned..

mechstdr likes this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Jan6 footage released.

Expect escalating tension with Russia and China, mass shooters to get the attention away from this.
    Early reports sound like "most were being let in", "then the police start beating trump supporters" like strumabteilung beating down jews.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    mechstdr and oldawg like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Guys with radio ear pieces shoving people into the Capitol...

As Joe Biden told his 11 year old daughter, it's "just the tip" (of the meat iceberg).
    Jan6 was a fedserection.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    SB21, mechstdr and Minuteman like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I didn't know NY times retracted their front page headline about the cop killed on jan6, who actually died a few days later from a way too convenient "medical mistake" that was shamelessly used to label trump supporters as cop killers.

mechstdr and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

What really happened on jan6.

mechstdr likes this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The DOJ plans to charge a thousand more people in the Jan6 riot. But ignores the 250+ people killed and 2 billion dollars of damage done in riots from 2020 to 2021.
    Oh they have a hotline for tips on angry parents at school board meetings.

15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The Maga medicine man has been released 14 months early after it was apparent on the 44,000 hours ofsecurity camera and body cam footage he committed no crime.
    Screenshot_2023-03-30-09-26-37-1.

OldDude49 likes this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Actual pics of Jan6. This day will live in infamy, or something.
    Screenshot_2023-04-23-18-44-23-1.

SB21 and CraftyMofo like this.
  17. chelloveck

Sebastion Gorka is either not very bright, or not very honest (or more likely...both)...and anyone believing his take on Jacob Chansley's early release at face value, probably needs to recount their marbles having most likely lost a few.

Gorka doesn't actually provide any evidence that Chansley's early release was because of a review of the video footage released by Kave-in McCarthy to F*cker Carlson (formerly of Pox 'News' ), he simply just asserts it (thus committing the post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy Post hoc, ergo propter hoc )

Chansley's release had nothing to do with the Jan 6 videos, Early Release of 'QAnon Shaman' Due to Plea and Prison Protocols, Contrary to Online Claims - FactCheck.org but everything to do with the usual sentence discounts for time served in custody prior to conviction and sentencing, and normal discounts for good behaviour. Chansley's conviction still stands, and it has not been commuted. Chansley pled guilty to the crimes that he was indicted for, so, yes, he gets some discount for that too, rather than fighting it out to the bitter end Chansley is still serving his sentence in a supervised 'halfway house'. Provided that he continues to keep his nose clean, he is expected to be released on May 25th 2023.

Of course if the malingerer from Mar a Lardo is elected, and inaugurated as President 46's successor, I guess Chansley may possibly get a pardon (and undoubtedly a cringey photo-op with Donald). *shrugs* the stRumpet may be the first POTUS to conduct his administration from a penitentiary cell...yet another 'first' for DJT. :LOL:

18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

So it's just coincidence that he was released after all the footage was released?
    You're so full of shit.

19. chelloveck

Just because one event follows in time a different event, it does not necessarily follow that the preceding event caused the subsequent event to happen. One would need to establish, with evidence that there was a causal relationship between the two events. The footage released to F*cker Carlson, did not establish Chansley's innocence of the criminal offences he was charged with, though perhaps in your own mind, (and in the minds of others), it had.

No, Chansley's release was not a coincidence, he was eligible for release for the very reasons that I outlined in post #37 January 6th PsyOp Had he not pleaded guilty, he would not have been able to negotiate a remission of his sentence, had he not been remanded in custody prior to trial, he would not have had that taken into account in his sentencing and release conditions, had he not behaved himself whilst undergoing his sentence, he would have been ineligible to be granted early parole. Chansley's early conditional release is because of his legal counsel's and his own efforts. In the event that Chansley, by his own behaviour, breaks any of his parole conditions, he risks forfeiture of his parole and a return to the slammer to finish the remainder of his sentence: That is independent of any of the remainder of the dull and boring bits of the footage where Chansley is seen wandering around Capitol aimlessly, looking like the gormless idiot he apparently seems to be.

Gorka is spinning a conspiracy theory out of whole cloth, and apparently some people are buying it...more fool them.

20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

"No comment"
    Lol

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7