1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Jericho 2/14

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

false alarm, just a full recap from last season, and a couple of teaser previews from next week. Hawkins has an armed "device" in the drum, and is part of a group of people "who will change theworld"...
  2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yeah, I saw that, very disappointing. However, this next season looks exciting.
  3. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

Yeah, Titmouse was all about having me start watching this show, but it's on a channel we don't get in well enough to see. That's what 3 miles does for you -- they can watch it no problem.

4. jim

jim Monkey+++ Founding Member

Run a wire in a V shape from your antenna with the open end pointing towards the TV tower, and see if that helps.
  5. ChemicalGal

ChemicalGal Monkey+++

6. FalconDance

Ooooooh, thanks for the link! Now I can see what the fuss is about.

7. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well, we can see it pretty well most of the time on 1 of the 3 TVs in the house. The other 2 dont get it at all.
  8. FalconDance

I tried multiple times to watch it online yesterday but the streaming is HORRID -- and that's when it didn't lock up my entire machine! So, I'll try again today and if it's still FUBAR, then I'll write CBS and complain.

9. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Moderator Moderator Founding Member

I have had the same problem at home (DSL connection) but not so much at work. Well at least at work the commercials are blocked but I can watch the show LOL

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary