Job needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghrit, Sep 8, 2010.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A friend of mine is looking for a change from a really lousy job doing insurance audits. With an excellent background in construction, construction services and some contract admin experience, some QA and QC experience, she will fit in readily in almost any industry (as differentiated from office work.) Some college completed. She is currently in Georgia, but is willing to move (almost) anywhere for a good opportunity.

Now that the requisite sales pitch is over, let me add that she has worked with and for me several times over the last 20 years, and I can safely say you can put the work in front of her, tell her once what you want, then get the hell out of the way. And whatever you do, don't call her a secretary, or she will kick your ass 10 feet in the air, then draw and quarter you before you hit the ground.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

You should tell her to look into opportunities in my industry. Still new projects going up and we and others have need of Developers, Project Managers, and post construction positions.

I'd be happy to pass a resume along.

3. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

They are building a brand new large wind generator site here in my little town. It is going to be large for sure. Also, getting ready to break ground on a new solar/thermal type of operation which is also going to be very large. I could find out the names of the developers if anyone is interested. Should be a lot of new jobs for qualified people here.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7