June Group Buy for Montague Paratrooper Folding Bikes

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jun 2, 2006.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Been working on this for a while and now I've got the thumbs up from Montague USA.

I just listed the ultimate prepper bike in my store--the Montague Paratrooper--developed in conjunction with DARPA for the military, and only recently made available in the civilian marketplace.

See my listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=7246333712

MSRP is $695. MAP is $645. OUR special Survivalmonkey prices are much lower for a very limited time. ... Our limited-time, group-buy discounted prices are not advertisable (so as not to violate the MAP agreement--do NOT post our special prices here in this thread please). If you are interested, email me and I'll give you the price: jcrefuge@safecastle.net.

The bike comes in either an 18 inch or 20 inch frame. The one you want is based on your height--see the bottom of the listing. I could go on and on about this bike, but I suggest if you are interested, you have a look at the listing and do more research. This bike was designed and built to be dropped out of airplanes on a man's back, to be unfolded and to be ridden away in 30 seconds. Yep--tough and lite!

I'm thrilled to have it in my store and to be able to offer you a very nice discount.

The group buy will run through June. Orders should deliver in July.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Oh man JC...
    I wanted one of these last year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this from savvysurvivor,

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7