Just a matter of time!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pizzamonkey, Mar 29, 2007.

1. pizzamonkey

pizzamonkey Monkey+++

How long do we have before somebody unloads a can of whopazz on Iran?? I think fustration is getting to the point that it's time Brittan will not tolerate this crap to much longer. Im getting my preps into warp gear I got a strange feal it's not far off.

God bless all, [winkthumb]

2. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

In less than a year, something may happen. Just my guess ;) Fortunately my wife is on board for beefing up the prep and getting our house in order for a SHTF situation.

3. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

I for one was against the war with Iraq but now that we are in it then lets put end to crap for once and for all. We should put 100,000 more boots on the ground in Iraq and stop fighting this like a bunch of PC panzies. When we eliminated any and all threats in Iraq, if Iran whats to still be froggie then we can jump for them. If we have to make them states 51 and 52 to get the job done so be it. [soap]

4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

by mid october

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I wonder if Iran is just pushing the buttons of the West for financial gain? The single act of capturing a 15 Englishmen in a boat (okay so one was a lady) has made them millions upon millions, they knew what it would do to the price of oil. I don't doubt that all of this posturing by Ahmadinejad is for financial reasons. Just when the price of oil goes down, he does or says something radical to creat the illusion of "instability." Iran is in trouble economically, they have been trying to force us to pay them not to develope their nuclear program, but so far it hasn't worked. I think that the Mullah's would take him out before he instigated war, they are not ignorant, they saw up close and personal what happend to the Iraqi military in a coventional war with the U.S. If they were instigating military action, why would they do something so stupid as to enrage the English citizens at a time when most of England wants their troops out of Iraq and the middle east? It's one thing to take covert action, but all of England is watching the tele. The last thing the Iranians want is a united coalition at their door.

I think it is all propaganda.

"Crude oil prices kept soaring Friday as a jittery market worried that oil exports could be affected by the British-Iranian crisis."

Meanwhile I am paying another nine cents a gallon overnight. OSB

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7